mfigueroa016

In need of version 1.62.953....

I am trying to go into a server that i always play on and i have done all the updating for today and updated on steam as well and the server is running version 1.62.953.....more numbers and i still only have version 1.62.952.....more numbers how do i update to the newer version. Because without it i cant join the server

Its rather important that you mention the "more numbers" to know what server difference you have

Its rather important that you mention the "more numbers" to know what server difference you have

they are running 1.62.95310 and i have 1.62.95248

Make sure....

Look in ARMA what version you are running....dont trust six for now....in window before multiplayer, in down right corner....what version does ARMA tell you he has loaded ?

Make sure....

Look in ARMA what version you are running....dont trust six for now....in window before multiplayer, in down right corner....what version does ARMA tell you he has loaded ?

when im in game it says i have 1.62 and they have 1.62.95310 but in the window mode where i can click multiplayer and singleplayer it says 1.62.95248