Cheater:- [sOCOM YETI] Zealot

GUID: 3b9a17b55bb58701f236021771e4fef1

IP: 65.60.209.168:2304

SERVER: TX20

TIME: 6:03PM - Atlantic Time Zone (25/07/2012)

What happened during the incident:-

Pursued Vehicle: URAL with Military UAZ, killed 3 players then opened "[sOCOM YETI] Zealot" gear/pack and discovered a

Thermal BAF AS50.

Please see the screenshots below as that is the evidence.

1zcz2q1.jpg

20tmhwn.jpg

14ifkw0.jpg

Edited by Heisenberg_tx20

We do take hackers seriously thats why im reporting you, now go feed your ego somewhere else.

We do take hackers seriously thats why im reporting you, now go feed your ego somewhere else.

What the hell are you reporting him for, lol. For linking negative posts about your server

What the hell are you reporting him for, lol. For linking negative posts about your server

If you notice, the report is before the links.

also side note, everyone who gets banned screams admin abuse when they are banned off their home server.....we've yet had to unban any of those people who created those posts because they were legit bans.

Edited by fatal

TX 20 been a problem server for over a month now i just choose to play on another server

theres a reason that server rarely gets past 25 players

theres a reason that server rarely gets past 25 players

And you are absolutely correct, hackers have become quite a big problem of late.

Obviously Zealot I've named as the cheater and hes called Zealot in the forums hmm?

Obviously Zealot I've named as the cheater and hes called Zealot in the forums hmm?

he said what, not who....

Unless you can get the logs of the player spawning the tws you can't prove he's a hacker.

There are so many people hacking now he could of quite easily of picked it up from a dead hacker

• Like 1

Unless you can get the logs of the player spawning the tws you can't prove he's a hacker.

There are so many people hacking now he could of quite easily of picked it up from a dead hacker

Its a simple report, not a ban request. Not up to us if he's globally banned or not.

TX20 massive hacker place lol they had sidechat before on that server dont know if they still have it. Hackers love sidechat but the real reason they removed sidechat is because the admins got caught talking mad shit over it. Admins on TX20 are jokes too.

Edited by wutitdo

yes, but taking hacked gear is just as bad as hacking. . . .most players who get a gun like that know what they are doing.

TX20 massive hacker place lol they had sidechat before on that server dont know if they still have it. Hackers love sidechat but the real reason they removed sidechat is because the admins got caught talking mad shit over it. Admins on TX20 are jokes too.

Now I see what the government has to go through....ignorant people. We took off side chat to help get rid of the hacker problem. If we were worried about being "caught" talking mad shit.....We wouldn't broadcast over side chat for everyone to hear....now go spread your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Now I see what the government has to go through....ignorant people. We took off side chat to help get rid of the hacker problem. If we were worried about being "caught" talking mad shit.....We wouldn't broadcast over side chat for everyone to hear....now go spread your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

fatal.... are you an admin on tx?

fatal.... are you an admin on tx?

Yes, I guess someone forgot to tell you that, but good try on attempting to invalidate anything I had to say.