-NGR- Larkinto

List 3 things you would change about this game

Let's take things like "fix teleporting zombies" and "fix alt + f4" for granted, I'm thinking more simple tweaks and changes that would make the game more realistic and/or enjoyable.

1 - Lower the Enfield's damage (to maybe 10k)

2 - Remove the L85 and .50 cal sniper rifles and add other weapons more likely to be found in a post-Soviet bloc country (the KSVK maybe, if that 12.7mm niche needs to be filled).

3 - Add a greater variety of animals to the wilderness, ones that react to human/zombie presence and therefore have to actually be hunted.

Well this is simulator so basicly you cant "nerf" weapons. .308 with expanding hunting ammo will do major damage to human body. But I like the idea of removing .50cals and the variety of animals and why not more zombies.

Horses,shields and swords.lol that would be an amazing spectacle.

• Like 1

Zombies - More zombies, i never see the "hordes" anymore. Make them more smart.

Map - 3x Larger with more buildings to enter, more loot spawns however low grade loot.

Vehicles - More atvs, motorbikes.

• Like 1

1. More consistent zombie damage - sometimes I take several hits, and only lose a little blood. Other times I get knocked out in one hit. My friend got a broken leg when a zombie ran by him. I once witnessed a guy with 5 zombies going after him (not just chasing, but actually hitting), and he didn't get knocked out or break his leg.

2. More realistic falling damage - a friend of mine walked off the steps in a barn and fell maybe 3 or 4 ft and broke his legs. WTF?

3. More realistic zombie spawning - My friends and I were at a somewhat secluded group of 3 buildings. We only saw about 3 zombies, so we figured it would be safe to just shoot them. When we did, more zombies spawned. Then more. Then they started actually appearing right in plain sight. Being able to judge the danger in a given situation is compromised if zombies can just spawn out of the blue at any time.

p.s Love this freaking game.

Zombies - More zombies, i never see the "hordes" anymore. Make them more smart.

Map - 3x Larger with more buildings to enter, more loot spawns however low grade loot.

Vehicles - More atvs, motorbikes.

+1

1. Reintroduce different skins for bandits.

2. More Zombies in the woods, making camping outside towns a risky business, and also more zombies inside the cities.

3. Make military grade weapons more rare.

Get rid of hackers

Get rid of DCers (alt-f4, meta)

Get rid of the people that bitch about PVP

• Like 1

Zombies because their difficulty comes only from being broken.

Disconnects because they are breaking a PvP focused game.

Add karma system to add a discomfort for killing people so there would actually be a reason not to kill people on sight.

More buildings to enter

More islands offshore with villages to loot and explore

A bounty system to kill PKers