Sign in to follow this  
DangerosoDavo

Hackers on US 10 Chicago

Hello everyone,

Please read this before reporting a cheater as specific details must be said before we can investigate the report.

Required:

* Server this happened on. - US Chicago 10

* Time that it happened including your timezone. - 18:34 (my timezone: British Summer Time)

* What happened during the incident. - Every teleported to 1 location and hackers appeared with Silenced weapons Gsomething cam Looked like there was alot of bots to be honest (more players appeared than people on server)

Optional:

- Video proof

- Pictures

I dont have proof of the event but i screenshotted the lobby.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DangerosoDave/screenshot/596977147754134114

This happened again roughtly 5 mins before the Reported time.

First of all it was a wooded area, the second time it was on a main road what looked like between berezino and sol(something) area. I spawns in sol(something) and was running north when it happened.. my leg randomly broke then i was teleported was looked like further up the road, i could see a gas station just ahead.

Edited by DangerosoDavo

My clan and I play almost exclusively on US 10 Chicago (LOL clan) and I think most of us are going to give it a break until they figure a way to stop the hackers. Sucks we just made a donation too, oh well we got our moneys worth while it lasted. Luckily we host a Coop server so we will still be playing, just not DayZ for now. Don't want to spam here but look us up if you want to ride out the storm with us.

Confirm. Hackers has began to appear on US 10 Chicago more frequently. Me and my RFP-team was two times teleported (1st some "beartrap" area on east of Electro, 2nd forest NW of Vibor airfield) and one time all my gears was removed. Only fast escape (Alt+F4) helps to survive and save my weapons.

Please find cheaters and ban them.

Confirm. Hackers has began to appear on US 10 Chicago more frequently. Me and my RFP-team was two times teleported (1st some "beartrap" area on east of Electro, 2nd forest NW of Vibor airfield) and one time all my gears was removed. Only fast escape (Alt+F4) helps to survive and save my weapons.

Please find cheaters and ban them.

This is on my favorites list, I used six launcher but was unfamiliar with it at the time and did not identify the server I was on. But i remember something like this, I just started, saw some players tried to get friendly in hopes to get some good info on loot. Then Everyone goes WTF!, took me a while to notice I was no longer unarmed, I had a pistol and what looked to me was a .50 caliber sniper rifles on my back. Lol, 2nd day of searching for a good gun and this happens. Anyway, we then got teleported us to an field, there were beartraps on the ground, someone started shooting. I died(after reading the picking up hacked weapons is bad, I'm glad i did).

Is this what happend to you? I think this was sunday. So, for future reference, if I quit I get my old gear back and not the stuff placed in my pack?

Edited by GrendelZ