Sign in to follow this  
nikko20

Error : Addon 'Dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E'

When i try to enter the game via six launcher e get this error : " Addon 'Dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E' " then i click ok, and the game continues to load and i get this error " Warning: preNLOAD format in object ca\ui\watch.p3d i installed the lastest beta patch : 95310...

• Like 1

Try doing a 'Verify integrity of game cache files' on steam.

Is this a new problem? It could be associated with the new beta patch so try rolling back a patch, or reinstalling the beta patch.

Edited by Aftershok
  • Like 1

I've got the same problem too.

Was playing the game last night and it was working perfectly. Today I turn on my computer, run Six updater, and I get the same message as above...

Addon 'Dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E'

...followed by...

Warning: preNLOAD format in object ca\ui\watch.p3d

And what's most puzzling is that only a handful of people have this issue. I reinstalled the DayZ files and nothing happened. I suspect it's an issue with Operation Arrowhead itself.

Edited by McCheese
  • Like 1

I got this error when my beta patch wasnt correct. I launch through steam with -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -mod=@dayz and needed to re-install the latest beta patch and copy arma2oa.exe from steam/steamapps/common/arma2oa/expansion/beta/ to steam/steamapps/common/arma2oa/ folder.

• Like 2

i also get the CA_anims_E error but i also get Bin\Config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.snipe. can anyone tell me what these are cause ive been working on getting this awesome game for 2 days and i still cant get on. please someone help.

i also get the CA_anims_E error but i also get Bin\Config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1.snipe. can anyone tell me what these are cause ive been working on getting this awesome game for 2 days and i still cant get on. please someone help.

How are you starting your game? If through steam, are you launching Combined Operations (sub-option under Op:Arrowhead) ? Do you have -mod=@dayz started?