Sign in to follow this  
Grute

First two kills...

So I'm in Cherno getting Morphine for my brother who broke his leg in a barn. I have a Enfield with 1 mag and a revolver with 2 mags. I'm in the hospital with the walk in doors and I hear footsteps and lot of zombies. I go upstairs with my Enfield and see about 15 zombies guarding the top of the stairs. I hear more footsteps so I go prone. As I turn the corner I see a survivor with a Makarov switching to his Enfield. I aim, and just as I pull the trigger he turns around takes a couple of steps, and falls. I loot his body for some ammo and the Makarov and quickly go to the other hospital. Once I get the Morphine and blood packs I realized I never saw the chat say he died. I quickly run over to the other hospital and just as I walk in, ''__ has died.'' While he was unconscious a zombie ate him. So that counts as an assisted kill, right? Anyway, when I turn around I see a female survivor pointing her revolver at me. I panic shot at her and missed. I could swear I was gonna die but she was reloading! I quickly take aim as she was turning to run away. She took two steps my way and dropped. I put one round in her chest and another in her face. She was dead. I need help before I become a sociopath.

Sounds fair to me. You are not on your way to being a sociopath.

Its just a game you're not gonna become a sociopath, in my experience I might have done the same if I saw someone pointing their gun at me, so far every survivor I encountered has a burning desire to kill me for some reason.

it would help if you were less jumpy though, killing everyone is bound to have someone wanting to get revenge on you, the woman probobly thought you were a bandit(she may have seen you kill the guy) and decided to kill you before you do the same to her.