Sign in to follow this  
turkfalso

is this a glitch or was i hacked?

i had some very good stuff i mentioned in a previous post but to cut a long story short, i log in and am only left with the basic stuff like food and bandages, did someone hack into my items or was it just a server glitch? i think it was quite a coincident that only my weapons, gps,map,NV goggles ammo that stuff went

Probably a glitch, once I heard random shooting so I ran in a house, then I noticed my LMG turned into an AS50, I had like 8 clips and a ghillie suit. When i equipped the ghillie suit it spawned me under water and teleported me back and I was swimming in the concrete.

Last night i found a dead player with loads of loot on him so i call my mate over so he can upgrade his weapon and when he went into the players bag all the stuff had changed to something else.He was even wearing a different backpack from when i first found him.Buggy as fuck.

I noticed my LMG turned into an AS50, I had like 8 clips and a ghillie suit.

That mate, is a hacker changing everyone's items. Happens mostly when they're about to teleport everyone into one position to watch them fight to the death.