Sign in to follow this  
elderpo

everyone in the server suddenly died in US 284

about 5-10 minutes ago.

not sure if this is of any help or if the admins can ban anyone. I just lost a 5 day character due to this piece of shit hacker.

now u can enjoy the goodies of dayz all over again <3 :)

you sir are a faggot wait until this happens to you and you lose your lee enfield

Edited by dault
  • Like 1

more like stop playing this game at all... lost NVG, AS50, bison and grenades... all i was missing was a fucking guillie

seriously fuck all of this, its swarmed with hackers and if not hackers then its people tweaking the game to get unfair advantage.

the other day (night time) i was traveling through a forest in a very unpopular area, i'm pretty sure i'm alone then all of a sudden i hear gunshots grazing me (i was in some brushes)

it was a bison and bullets kept on hitting stuff around me, i couldn't exactly pinpoint so i start running. Made it out and probably this guy unloaded 4-5 clips of the bison without any bullets touching me.

today i go to 4chan and see that people are modifying the trees texture to be invisible... a screenshot of some asshole camping and he could see the entire landscape without a single tree or brush.

they are everywhere :/

you sir are a faggot wait until this happens to you and you lose your lee enfield

it did happen to me, and i just deal with it

no need to call me a fag for no reason, just trying to cheer u up <3

just look at this shit...

saw this posted a few minutes ago posted on 4chan

1343212826545.jpg

I'm the admin of the US 284, i was playing few minutes ago when we all died. I restarted the server and i thought about lock it but i can't do it, is against rules. Theres really nothing we can do as admins to stop this kind of thing. Some of the players told me that they reloged after the hack and they still have their gear. I'm sorry for your lost i wish there is something i can do but the hackers are taking the servers more and more everyday.

(Sorry for the bad english, thats not my language)

it did happen to me, and i just deal with it

no need to call me a fag for no reason, just trying to cheer u up <3

what is the point of doing the same thing over and over again.

i mean i'm all for getting shot/outplayed/outskilled by other people in a fair fight... not this 1 buttom kill all server bullshit.

I'm the admin of the US 284, i was playing few minutes ago when we all died. I restarted the server and i thought about lock it but i can't do it, is against rules. Theres really nothing we can do as admins to stop this kind of thing. Some of the players told me that they reloged after the hack and they still have their gear. I'm sorry for your lost i wish there is something i can do but the hackers are taking the servers more and more everyday.

(Sorry for the bad english, thats not my language)

so you restarted the server fucking everyone's chance of getting their corpse JUST after a hacker mass killed everyone...

either you're a massive dick or you were working with the hackers to screw everyone's day.

so you restarted the server fucking everyone's chance of getting their corpse JUST after a hacker mass killed everyone...

either you're a massive dick or you were working with the hackers to screw everyone's day.

Too many people sending messages and not much i could do, if the hacker was there already i had to get ride of him.

Like i said, theres nothing i can do, but the way you're acting about it, like a dick, makes me think you definitly deserve to lose stuff in this game.

explain how

Too many people sending messages and not much i could do, if the hacker was there already i had to get ride of him.

Like i said, theres nothing i can do, but the way you're acting about it, like a dick, makes me think you definitly deserve to lose stuff in this game.

explain how restarting the server gets rid of the hacker?

you keep proving me right.

explain how

explain how restarting the server gets rid of the hacker?

you keep proving me right.

Anything that is not part of the game gets dumped with a restart (Helos, planes, etc...)

Also keeping it off for a few minutes tends to make the ADHD hacker kids go look for somewhere else to play while rubbing one out.

Anything that is not part of the game gets dumped with a restart (Helos, planes, etc...)

Also keeping it off for a few minutes tends to make the ADHD hacker kids go look for somewhere else to play while rubbing one out.

Being a kid with ADHD, I can confirm this
  • Like 2

This just happened in a server I was in, I spent like an hour looting just for this bullshit to happen. I'm getting really sick of it for fucks sake it needs to be fixed somehow.