Sign in to follow this  
-NGR- Larkinto

Serial killers unite

And post how many murders you have. (I'm not interested in bandit kills, there's no sense in fighting amongst ourselves now, is there?)

http://i.imgur.com/j2oha.jpg

Yeah, I kill people with hatchets and unarmed people on the coast. Feels good man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffXUC9pdSDA

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto

Yeah, I kill people with hatchets and unarmed people on the coast. Feels good man.

How many of your 50 kills is this? It take 0 skill as they can't do anything back and really isn't much of an achievement. TBH it's kinda like saying lol look at how many goats/cows I've killed. Everyone can do it and it's not like that it's hard.

EDIT:

But I am glad to see the number 1 thing I want ALL bandits to do, and that's to do it in a group.

Edited by Comanglia

How many of your 50 kills is this? It take 0 skill as they can't do anything back and really isn't much of an achievement. TBH it's kinda like saying lol look at how many goats/cows I've killed. Everyone can do it and it's not like that it's hard.

I'd say about half of them were unarmed players. This game takes very little skill anyway, when you can 1 hit people with the Enfield from 400-500 meters (and the .50 cals up to 1000 meters), it doesn't matter whether they're armed or not. Most of these kills were with the DMR at ranges of 500-700 meters, often on moving targets. Some with the M249 at close range, as can be seen in the video I posted.

Also, here's a vid of me headshotting a player (armed and camping) with the AS50 at 720ish meters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Y8l0AE-ZE

Was that skill?

Nope, just line up and shoot. Nothing takes skill in this game. Just get your kicks however you want 'em.

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto

So OP:

1. Plays on recruit servers with tags

2. Disconnects from zombies

3. Murders beaners off the coast (i don't care tbh but others do)

Wow, fucking lameass scrub. Uninstall.

I'd say about half of them were unarmed players. This game takes very little skill anyway, when you can 1 hit people with the Enfield from 400-500 meters (and the .50 cals up to 1000 meters), it doesn't matter whether they're armed or not. Most of these kills were with the DMR at ranges of 500-700 meters, often on moving targets. Some with the M249 at close range, as can be seen in the video I posted.

Also, here's a vid of me headshotting a player (armed and camping) with the AS50 at 720ish meters.

Was that skill?

Nope, just line up and shoot. Nothing takes skill in this game. Just get your kicks however you want 'em.

Fairly impressive seeing as a lot of people don't quite understand zeroing of rifles, but I was really trying to get to the point that if you miss would you live to still get the kill? Also I would say it takes skill to track down a player for several KMs without being noticed or getting other players to trust you before you kill them.

So OP:

1. Plays on recruit servers with tags

2. Disconnects from zombies

3. Murders beaners off the coast (i don't care tbh but others do)

Wow, fucking lameass scrub. Uninstall.

Fail troll.

1 - I play on whatever server I happen to join, if it has tags, so be it. Also, my spotter has a range finder so the advantage of nametags for sniping doesn't apply.

2 - No, my low zombie kills is due to the fact that it's incredibly easy to lose zombies this patch + they're often bugged out, just standing there + they don't hear gunshots half the time.

3 - Feels good man.

Fairly impressive seeing as a lot of people don't quite understand zeroing of rifles, but I was really trying to get to the point that if you miss would you live to still get the kill? Also I would say it takes skill to track down a player for several KMs without being noticed or getting other players to trust you before you kill them.

Yeah, stalking a player is good fun but it can take hours and hours to even run into someone up north, on the coast you're guaranteed PvP.

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto