BwobBwub

Zombie Spawning in towns

Hello my fellow survivors. Say if you were trying to make a stronghold or base in a town and you had a certain amount of players in your group, zombies could stop spawning in the town area. If it was a small village with only 2-3 houses in it and the group had 2+ players in it, the zombies would stop spawning. If it was a bigger village the group would need 5+ players. If it was a town it would need 7+ or 10+ in a group. I dont know if zombies should stop spawning in cherno or elektro because those two are the biggest.

This is my first post and im quite new to DayZ so any feedback would be good. :)

Hello my fellow survivors. Say if you were trying to make a stronghold or base in a town and you had a certain amount of players in your group, zombies could stop spawning in the town area. If it was a small village with only 2-3 houses in it and the group had 2+ players in it, the zombies would stop spawning. If it was a bigger village the group would need 5+ players. If it was a town it would need 7+ or 10+ in a group. I dont know if zombies should stop spawning in cherno or elektro because those two are the biggest.

This is my first post and im quite new to DayZ so any feedback would be good. :)

Maybe a re-vision of that could work, but I doubt they re-spawning at all would be worthy of an addition.

Maybe they still spawn, but a distance off from the current players in town.

Edited by BobofTibia
  • Like 1

Maybe a re-vision of that could work, but I doubt they re-spawning at all would be worthy of an addition.

Maybe they still spawn, but a distance off from the current players in town.

Yeah i guess spawning the zombies outside of the town would be worthy so it gives a challenge to protect the town from other players.