Sign in to follow this  
Joker716

I died and spawned in same place, with same gear

This has happened to me twice.

So I was in elecktro in the field just behind the front firestation with an m4, coyote pack and everything else. I died, when I re-spawned I was at the bottom of the ladder of the front firestation with all my gear, I looked out in the field, the guy was looting my body, so I killed him (was that a bad thing to do?) went to the bodies and all my gear was still on that body as well, m4, coyote pack, etc. So now there are 2 m4's, 2 coyote packs and 2 of everything else?

Another time I was in the field about 600m away looking at the church door opening in elecktro with an as50 watching the bus as my friend went around getting the parts needed to fix it. I died, when I re-spawned, I was about 50m away from my dead body with all my gear, as50, etc, the guy was looting me so I killed him (also was that bad to do?) when I looted the body, it still had all my gear, as50, etc. So now there are 2 as50's, and 2 of everything else?

Not sure why this is happening. Was twice in the pass 3 days.

You must be hacking. /end Sarcasm.

It happens from time to time, It's happened to me before too.

Instead of dying you just respawn with everything you had.

Most people jump on the forums and spam HACKERS RESPAWNING WITH ALL THERE GEAR!?!?!?!?!

And the whole thread becomes a hacker protest.

It is a bug people.

It happenned to my friend too. Out of panick, I shoot him and killed him. We were close to the power plant north of Elektro and he respawned close to where he died. He still had all his gear before death.

We experimented many lag on every server we went lately. It might have been the cause of it. We're not sure if we were in a desync (red chain icon) situtation, but it seems like the server didn't register his death and respawned him close to the last known position (after his death).

I recall someone on here telling me it was because when I died I aborted and came back into the same server.

I don't see how thats possible as your character logs off as soon as you abort.