Sign in to follow this  
Glycerine

PA 2 Scripter

Server: PA 2 - Full name shown in screenshots.

Time: 10:40am est

Report:

Around 10:30am est or so me and a friend had just started heading back towards the NWAF after retrieving medical supplies from Berenzino. We were traveling via motorcycle. As we rounded one of the dirt roads just outside the airfield wall we came under heavy machine gun fire. Obviously, we got killed. We originally thought this was just a good ambush, seeing how close we were to a danger zone such as NWAF. We re-spawn in our respective areas and notice half of the cities are on fire and there are vehicles and items everywhere. Then we notice an individual named GioLeo teleporting to our locations and either, killing us, spawning a vehicle on us, or spawning in items. I created a little photo album of his adventures as he tormented me after my spawn at Elektro. He continued griefing players on the server, even losing connection and rejoining under the same name to continue.

http://imgur.com/a/MLcAC#5

• Like 1

From the logs:

17:42:44 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Garrison: wow

17:46:23 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: hey

17:52:29 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Haha alright

17:52:45 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Damn dude I hope you can. You should fly inland.

17:53:10 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Where's shooter?

17:54:58 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: I dunno where you are

17:55:02 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: over hwere

17:55:03 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: lolw

17:55:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: come

17:55:16 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: free items

17:55:25 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Hey gio, I'm sorry I shot at you. I don't much care for items.

17:56:05 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: doesnt work

17:56:06 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: lol

17:56:06 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: dang

From the logs:

17:42:44 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Garrison: wow

17:46:23 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: hey

17:52:29 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Haha alright

17:52:45 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Damn dude I hope you can. You should fly inland.

17:53:10 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Where's shooter?

17:54:58 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: I dunno where you are

17:55:02 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: over hwere

17:55:03 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: lolw

17:55:13 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: come

17:55:16 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: free items

17:55:25 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: Hey gio, I'm sorry I shot at you. I don't much care for items.

17:56:05 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: doesnt work

17:56:06 BattlEye Server: (Direct) GioLeo: lol

17:56:06 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Ultraweedblast: dang

I assume you have access to more than a chatlog, correct?

I assume you have access to more than a chatlog, correct?

Yeah, I'm assuming he was working outside the confines of battleye since he kept getting kicked after a little bit for losing client connectivity to battleye. Hence I dont see the scripts he was running.

Yeah, I'm assuming he was working outside the confines of battleye since he kept getting kicked after a little bit for losing client connectivity to battleye. Hence I dont see the scripts he was running.

I can confirm that he dropped from the game 1 time while I was still around. I left after about 10-15 minutes of his shenanigans. Usually they drop in, teleport everyone and nuke us then leave. He was a persistent one.

He was definitely still at it for over an hour. Once it got dark, though, he seemed to have calmed down up until the point where he spawned so many vehicles, about everyone on the server had one, and he was just hunting down the headlights. I ran him down multiple times, usually resulting in a reply like, "Your dead when i respawn pussy". At one point, Glycerine and I just drove through the streets picking up survivors only for him to teleport in-front of us and spray the windshield down.