Sign in to follow this  
DeadManWalking (DayZ)

That shot you are regreted

So. I not considerer myself a bandit but to survive some times when the encounter is inevitable i shoot. I don't like to take risks because of my loot. Seems to me, that those who know how to play, can get a very good gear in a 2 hour run.

So usually after a good run, i like to play safe, with that in mind i have some shots that i regret.

For examplae, i was in downtown Zeleno and a player left the market and start running into my direction,now he didn t see me but his caming strait at my way, i saw a black gun at his hand and got skare for my life and my loot, so at this point i got a CZ and 5 shots only (but i got a coyote backpack and just fill my inventory with the basic survival kit-matches axes and toolbox) I take aim and shoot, his down, since he was running in the middle of the street some zombies start eating him, and i can hear his screams with his left breath.

So i go over and looting him i found out his gun was actually a crossbow, looks like he just came from the coast and the only good thing he had was the crossbow,i instally regret it to take the shot.

In the plus side i got a tent from his body that was the item i was looking for in the past 40 minutes. Anyways sorry for that my man, its just a cruel world.

Yep, I too have a sad story, our group (there was 4 of us) was just casually looting someones tent that we found in the woods :) when a ranged sniper killed one of our group, the rest of us hit the ground and I even took a bullet from one of our own in panic however it didnt kill me.

I told them to stay hidden and I ran zigzagging over the hill in an attempt to flank whoever it was. I was running for only a minute or two when I saw someone zigzagging away from me across an open field, I let loose with my AK and got him !!!, then it said Murder 1 :(, I was sad. I am sorry Nosebleed, If you were not the one that killed our group member then I apologise for shooting you, you were just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. I am assuming you might have been attracted to the area by gunshots....

Let me clarify this, if I kill someone that has not killed anyone at all then I become a murderer, then if someone kills me then they get a bandit kill +1 for killing me, so in other words there was no way Nosebleed was the killer? Or does it take a couple of murders before I get a bandit +1 score ??

PS Nosebleed, it was on the AU1 server at approx 9pm. Near Lopatino.

Edited by Arch

a friend and i were playing a regular server, lootin some barns, playing with glowsticks, havin a good time. i look out the door of my building and a name lights up, i freaked out and shot this guy in the head. he was a noob a long way from home. the beans were appreciated though.

I heard that you needed 20+ kills to become a bandit, but it was a couple weeks ago.

(: