anton364@hotmail.nl

idea: players without gun cannot die by other players?

So people can just deposit their guns in a tent and go raid places and be invincible?

Great idea!

you know there are also zombies huh.. and if you go in a house without gun you die.

how could someone who thinks this is a good idea have the intelligence to download this mod? i dont understand why everyone wants training wheels in this game. if you dont have a gun yet then you probably dont have much to lose anyway. stop being a little bitch on the forum and go try to find a gun. seriously its like "i dont want to die, so ill make a suggestion on the forums where people cant kill me" *rant*

you know there are also zombies huh.. and if you go in a house without gun you die.

Yeah, if you are retarded and do not know how to sneak.

Edited by Vices

Stupid idea.

I'll drop my weapons and run around getting the best loot and not having to worry about dying.

Sounds good.

Too exploitable. Just reinstate the bandit skin and let the player know who killed them so they can hunt them down if they so desire.

@1anton12 (OP)

You're either trolling or you are that out of touch.

Quit posting replies defending your idea. You reaffirm why it's a horrible idea.

On to the next thread.

There should never be a mechanic that limits what a player could otherwise do. There might be consequences or benefits (mechanics) for certain kinds of behavior, but it should never have an artificial limitation.

Maybe new spawns should start with a crowbar, god knows youd never use it otherwise.

1anton12 is hands down my favorite poster on these forums.

I have never failed to get a laugh out of clicking on one of his threads.

Keep up the good work, man.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

"hours without a gun"

rofl

you suck at this game

stop begging to be spoonfed

This will probably get lost in this thread, but your idea is not half bad but should work like this:

New spawns have 1 hr where they cannot be killed via PvP unless they:

- pick up a weapon of any kind

- Enter Cherno or Elektro or a few other "hot" spots

But to be perfectly honest, I dont mind the way things are now.

Anton you piece of sh... no no, that's not fair, I should take on someone of my own age.

This must one of the dumbest idea that I have seen so far, and rather exploitable. Because you could kill people at leisure, instead of DC-ing or Alt-F4 you could just drop your weapon. In fact you could even stick like the proverbial shit to other players and make their life miserable without them giving a chance to dispose of you by means of an lead-transfusion to the head.