Sign in to follow this  
Barnesy (DayZ)

UK 114 Cheater

Just a moment ago, I was driving in a Red Sedan I found, when I encounter a Ural. He rams me and instantly destroys me, but I'm just bleeding. So then I lay some AKM mags into him, and he dies, I get a murder, but his body disappears. I then inspect the Ural to find some very exact numbers of ammo, such as 3 smoke grenades of each colour, 30 SVD mags, even some PKM mags. Because my vehicle is destroyed and his is not, not even damaged, and on full fuel, I then drive it away. (I'm a bit annoyed because I put a lot of loot into that Sedan, and it all just gone) However, after driving it for about 5 seconds, I hear, what sounds like an F-35's cannon firing at the Ural, and then some explosions, not only the Urals, but what appeared to be behind me as-well, like a carpet run.

I can identify the person, as it showed who I killed. Could you possibly get the owner of the server to check the logs and report him? His name was: [sFD] Dear Leader

Unfortunately, I couldn't get any screen shots or videos as it happened within 30 seconds.