Sign in to follow this  
Ramblin Hans

Just survived my first night...Thank you!

Just got this mod, and it is the game I have been waiting for for 10 years. No, not zombies, there's been plenty of zombie games. Though I like the premise.

• Huge open world for explorers.
  • Unforgiving. Real consequences.
  • No organized PvP, restricted rule crap. A return to true, free, player driven PK.

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to the guys who made this happen. Thanks for having the guts and integrity to make something that so obviously flys in the face of what the new generation of "gimmie gimmie" gamers wants. Stick to it, because despite what the industry thinks player societies create the best stories when given the freedom to do so.

I just survived my first day. Holed up in this barn all night...and though I'm passing out, I stopped the bleeding. I got 20 some of them before I ....so dizzy...the blood is making the hatchet handle so slippery... flares are running low...

• Like 2

Yea the first night of playing I was hooked as well. It helped the fact I found a bicycle along side the road and decided to go straight through all of the coastal towns. They trail of zombies I had was amazing. I also ended up locking the direct communication not knowing any better. I was blabbing in game the whole time as I was riding through town I am sure amused some people. Not really covert ;)

Just got this mod, and it is the game I have been waiting for for 10 years. No, not zombies, there's been plenty of zombie games. Though I like the premise.

• Huge open world for explorers.
  • Unforgiving. Real consequences.
  • No organized PvP, restricted rule crap. A return to true, free, player driven PK.

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to the guys who made this happen. Thanks for having the guts and integrity to make something that so obviously flys in the face of what the new generation of "gimmie gimmie" gamers wants. Stick to it, because despite what the industry thinks player societies create the best stories when given the freedom to do so.

I just survived my first day. Holed up in this barn all night...and though I'm passing out, I stopped the bleeding. I got 20 some of them before I ....so dizzy...the blood is making the hatchet handle so slippery... flares are running low...

I agree with this 100%...!

Say...

Whare's that barn you're in and what server? ^^