Sign in to follow this  
WaddupBrah

Has there been a difficulty increase?

So, I log on today after patching up with Six Launcher to 95248, I'm running around Pogorevka with my M16 and my Revolver. Two days ago my M16 was 2shotting zombies and my Revolver was one shotting, right now I can't seem to take down any zombie with less than 4 revolver shots landing to the chest, it's extremely weird and has caused me to lose a considerable amount of blood. My M16 also seems to be taking more shots to take down any old run-of-the-mill zombie. So I was wondering, has there being a buff to make zombies more difficult to kill? Or is something just screwing up on my end?

I tried three different servers, on all of them it was like taking down Terminator.

Yep same here, all pistols seem to take an awful lot of shots to bring down zombies.... Lee enfields and shotguns still only need 1 shot confirmed. I must admit I am a little excited that the zombies got buffed. Its now making me nervous :)

headshots from my peashooter M9SD still drops 'em in one shot, 3-4 body shots

folks in TS were talking last night about their revolvers being less effective against zeds though as well. maybe just the .45s got their damage reduced?