Sign in to follow this  
Tweety Bird

Can't get game to work right, Help

Hello everybody,

I just bought Arma II Combined Ops last night, and downloaded it, and went to play this morning.

I do have the latest beta patch, and Six Launcher updated, along with the game fully updated and files verified through steam.

When I go to join a server, it will take a minute saying Wait for host. Then it will go to the setup screen, where it will load "Fetching Data" or something like that. Sometimes that will load, sometimes it just wont. If it does, ill click ok, and it says Waiting to create new character. Now, it stays like that for like 5 minutes, then it will say Loading, and it stays on that forever! I've been able to go on a server only once this morning with like a 30 minute wait.

I didn't pay for a game not to work, I mean, I really do love this game, and I really want to play it, but i'm at wits end on what to do. Everything is updated, and it takes forever for the game to load on any server, not even forever, they just wont load.

Help would greatly be appreciated.

Join a less populated server. I think you're getting stuck due to desync's with the HIVE, it can take ages to enter crowded servers.