Sign in to follow this  
Skatman

My First Day

Yesterday was my first day at Day Z mod and must admit, its fun, I started off by heading towards Cherno, came across a dead survivor's body, so decided to loot it for the Axe ( wasnt anything else ) I had previously watched a video saying to head to Cherno to gather supplies from the Supermarket and Hospital, as I got nearer to the hospital, I began to hear gunfire, so I thought I'd better laylow out of sight and make my way to the Hospital abit stealthly, as I entered the Hospital I heard a shot fired at me so I hid behind the wall inside, the shooter came crouching round the corner to take another pop at me, so I just let all hell break loose with my Axe, killing the shooter, Axe 1-0 Pistol. The thing thats funny is I didnt have anything worth killing/looting for other than the Axe, but hey whoever it was who attacked, thanks for the sniper rifle, pistol, and loads and loads of supplies hahaha.

:)

• Like 3

Nice, now get of the beach / big cities along the coast, and find some people you can trust :)

Edited by MilkyWay

Thanks guys for the positive comments, I aim to team up with a group, but who do you trust lol.

Plenty of people you can trust, just need to find them :)

What TZ you in Skatman?

Edited by MilkyWay