punkekahh

how do i do stuffs on this 1.5.8.2 version?

I dont know, usually i just rolled the mouse whell and that's it, i could bandage, eat, drink, take some painkillers or morphine.

Now i cant do any of these.

People on servers told me to open the bag, right click on the bandage, or water, or food, and use.

But all the itens seems not-clickable for me.

How the hell am i suppose to do these stuffs?

i Just bled to death and i had 7 bandages and 11k of blood.

read the release notes...........if you took time to update mod...well, read the notes. Self relience...name of the game.

Man, if you're not here to help, i dont know why you comment on it.

The release says ' Inventory Interaction system (right-click on items in gear screen to bring up interactions) ' and i JUST SAID that i can't right-click itens on my gear because they dont seem to be clickable, so, i'm asking if this is one problem with me, with server, or what.

I have heard of people having the same problem, all you need to do is re-download all the files for dayz and put them in the folder.

Once you have done this, when your playing, open your inventory 'G' you can right click on objects like beans and bandages and there will be an option to use.

Now you just have to worry about only having 10 FPS :D

So i'll need to download the main mod and plus the ultimate version right?

Yeah, people are complaining about the lag and stuff, i'm not having this problem.

Probably my fps are at low rate, but i'm not feeling no kind of lags.

At least that haha

Are you right clicking the item NAMES? You need to right click the item PICTURES and that will allow interaction

Also i am fairly certain you cant use items out of your bag. Pretty sure you can only use items in your "active inventory".

Hope that helps you solve your problem!

:angel:

Yeah dude, i've tried inside my bag(coyote), outside my bag (gear), in the name, in the picture.

Nothing works.

But thanks man, i'm gonna try reinstalling.

My 1.5.8.2 i downloaded by torrent from one guy here, since the download page from dayzmod.com was out.

Man' date=' if you're not here to help, i dont know why you comment on it.

The release says ' Inventory Interaction system (right-click on items in gear screen to bring up interactions) ' and i JUST SAID that i can't right-click itens on my gear because they dont seem to be clickable, so, i'm asking if this is one problem with me, with server, or what.

[/quote']

He IS helping..

teach a man to fish, you know?

The minute you decide to download the patch or update or whatever, you should be looking for the thread on these forums where rocket outlines HOW THE GAME IS CHANGING.

It seems that a percentage of us get that, and a percentage do not.

Every time we convince one who doesn't, like you, to become someone who does... A kitten is not drowned.

L

Nope, he's not helping AT ALL.

Because, as i capslocked, i've ALREADY TRIED what says in the note.

I'm starting to think that some people seem to understand stuffs they read (when they do), and some people dont.

If i'm here searching for a help, that's ONLY because i couldnt find it here, or elsewhere.

I'm no fool man, i'm 24, man, and used to play these games, but, as, if you weren't lazy enough, you could read, there's a problem about it, that some people experience that they CANT RIGHT-CLICK STUFFS

So if you're here trying to teach some lessons because your games works fine enough and you dont like to share what you know "people should keep searching till the bones"(that, actually, i've already done), so i dont think you should post answers at all. Both of you, disgraced and frogbones.

i'm gonna download again all the content.

I dont know if this could be because i downloaded the 1.5.8.2 version from the torrent one guy posted here. Because the download page, dayzmod.com/download is cutrrently off and almost all servers are using this version.

But i'm gonna try it again to instal all again.

Cheers !

Yeah, i re-instaled and still dont work.

Could probably be because i downloaded the 1.5.8.2 version from a torrent from a silentspy or something like that cuz the download page from dayzmod.com is off.

So, i really dont know what i could do so i can play for more than 20 minutes before start starving to death with 10 canned beans on my back. I really dont.

Fixed.

I downloaded the last version with Six Updater and now it shows me the 'ink water bottle'

Cheers :)