Sign in to follow this  
ryahn

Curious - 95310 working?

OK so I changed my thread to this one. Can anyone confirm that this is working? I dont want to have another issue like 95168 had.

Edited by Ryahn

Its an error.....should state 95248....dont worry

Trying not to but since I also work in support, I get this question about every 3 or 4 tickets.

yeah i bet.....i saw that Dwarden made a name misstake before in changelog...he changed it but didnt change that insctance.....i tried to play wit latest all and against a server that had istalled 95248 but it stated 95251 depending what server browser you used....and no problem for me to join or play.

The client version is 95248 and the server version is 95251. It's not a mistake, just labelled as 95248 as it's always labelled with the client version.

Edited by Jonnerz

The client version is 95248 and the server version is 95251. It's not a mistake, just labelled as 95248 as it's always labelled with the client version.

Thank you

Well there's now 95310 :P

Change the OP. So can anyone confirm that its working?

Yep, my servers having the same problem too. They did some changes to how it detects Gamemode and I think they fudged it up. hoping for a fix soon. might just be a battleye thing.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?137749-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-95310-(1-62-MP-build)

BattlEye support status: ... pending...

Well next time I should wait. I thought the new features were cool so I'd update quickly. My bad xD

Edited by xbamaris

Ok, so no updating for me

Ok, so no updating for me

95310 has been approved by BattlEye and is working now, Running perfectly on my servers.

Edited by ebianbluefox