Sign in to follow this  
tebbutt1

survive with GoC

we're a group who have fun playing arma 2 DayZ and decided to recruit some more guys/gals

NOTE: Group is currently recruiting and won't be completely operational until 30/6/12 deadline. We will act as a mutual survival clan until then. If you just joined the group, you won't be a confirmed clan member until you show competence, trustworthiness, and loyalty. If you want to join us ingame, add and message TeB on steam. Also feel free to add other members if you feel like meeting up outside of official meet days. We can guarantee that your life expectancy will greatly increase if you stick in our large group meet though.

We are a paramilitary policing force based in Arma 2's Dayz with the purpose to eradicate bandits and assist friendly survivors with various tasks. We will have a loose military simulator type playing style and those in the group are expected to cooperate for their own safety.

It is a counter-terrorist force formed in response to the notorious bandit threat in Arma 2's Dayz mod. It will perform the following functions-

1) Control or Eliminate the bandit threat

2) Secure safe havens for players to meet up through patrols and raids

3) Provide auxilliary support in the form of medical assistance or supplies IF needed.

GOC will aggressively seek out bandit groups and murderers to bring stability to the Chernarus infected zone. Players are encouraged to report killings or bandit sightings to GoC patrols active in the area. Repeat offenders will be placed on the group's Blacklist (aka kill on sight policy).

Clan members are permitted to use the tag |GoC | in front of their names in Arma 2. Anyone using the tag without authorization should expect retaliation if spotted.

Ask for Team Speak 3 address and password. Keep in mind that we are based on EU servers. We do not mind international players as long as they do not lag too often and become a deadweight or nuisance to our operations.

Required:

* Be Mature, we don't mind age but you have to be mature

* (Must): active use of teamspeak!

* Good attitude and decent playing style (try not to run off from the main group or leaders, those are go "rogue" normally shorten their lives drastically). Naive deaths will severely decrease our efficiency.

WE NEED:

1) More competent leaders who pride themselves in their ability to lead men to meet various goals in a safe and efficient manner.

2) Recruiters who can talk to new members and introduce them to GoC.

3) More designated marksmen. Most of our crew is comprised of automatic riflemen and not enough marksmen who can cover their advance.

4) Medics are essential if we are to survive in the wild. Medics will bring morphine,painkillers,bandages and blood bags on raids and patrols.

GoC clan was just spotted on LU30 as definite server hoppers/ possible hackers - when GoC was on, there was heli and jet plane flying around. When GoC disconected, all was gone

I'm up for being a Medic/Marksman for this. Sounds very fun. I'm also a rather good helicopter pilot. I'd definitely like to join you guys and help out. Especially if we're going to be helping other players and supporting the community in doing so.

I'm from the UK, so naturally I play on EU servers.