Sign in to follow this  
tbartoli13@iskl.edu.my

Spawned in and all my tools are gone, backpack is gone, weapons gone?

i had the exact same thing happen a couple days ago. i just had to regear up as i did not get anything back. i'd be more interested in having it start in the first place.

OH MY GOD -_- I shrugged all my lost gear off and found a heli crash site, picked up the DMR and M14 and NVGs and went towards Stary to get some tools again...

Logged out to post this thing and when I went back on my new stuff is gone as well.. F

the exact same thing happened to me 5 min ago.

what the hell is going on -____-?

this happens when you try to log in servers with a different version from my experience, i lost my full equip 2 times due to joining shit servers, i'm now playing just on ONE server, everything goes fine

Had the exact same problem 5 min ago. Finnaly I found a cco, which I was very proud of, found a crash site with a AS50.. Logged off in Stary, logged in 20min later aaandddd... Everything's gone. Even my backpack... Even my pistol is gone, all the ammo is still there, even the food in my inventory is still there. Just everyting IN, and the backpack itself, is gone, and all the weapons in my inventory...

Can this be solved like, ASAP? Put lots of hours into this.. :|