Sign in to follow this  
Ribano

want to make a ranged map for snipers, need info

Ok so im bored at work and i want to make a scaled map of the world with range circles to decent locations for snipers to use .

butttt i need a starting range from set point to point to scale from..anyone wanna share?

Ok so im bored at work and i want to make a scaled map of the world with range circles to decent locations for snipers to use .

butttt i need a starting range from set point to point to scale from..anyone wanna share?

Why don't you do some work at work? Rather then steal time?

Does your boss know you going to make maps for video games on the company's dime?

Edited by Sister Fister

no maybe you should run down and tell him. chopchop

For your own use I can see the point, if your going to make it public, I,d treat it like a dear stand map looking for all you snipers in the hills so do not bother.

Why don't you do some work at work? Rather then steal time?

Does your boss know you going to make maps for video games on the company's dime?

the only people who say dumb shit like this are those who don't actually have jobs

you know that the maps coordinates are x100 right ?? say you are at 123|068 (12300x06800) ... that should be the gas station in cherno ... (from top left corner of the map)

also you just need to be accurate for 100m. so ... why need accurate coordinates / a scale ? ... if you have a sniper and a gps ... or a map and a brain u can calculate it anytime... .... just open your map ... guess were you should be ... zoom in .. and you will see the 100m lines (if you are fully zoomed out every square is 1km²/ fully zoomed in every square is 100m² )

congrats i saved u alot of time ... now do your work !

²