So i connected into a server can't remember which one, all the map was on fire so i instant log out because there was a hacker...

I relog into an another server and i respawn at elektro with only drink and my food, my NVG, mp5 SD, SVD Camo, GPS (all my tools) and my bag was gone.

Seriously it's bullshit, now i don't wanna play anymore some shit like that happen to me already too much.

It already happen to some of you ? what we can do ? nothing ? ...

Dont get attached to your gear, you WILL lose it. If you cant live with that, come back once the mod goes retail.

That's w'sup when a mod is in alpha. Don't get too attached to your gear as others has stated.

Then wait for the game to be fully released.... This game is in APLHA.

Dont get attached to your gear, you WILL lose it. If you cant live with that, come back once the mod goes retail.

BattleEye is a terrible anti-cheat client and has always allowed hackers to screw with ARMA II long before DayZ. True, DayZ has added a few loopholes and made hacking(see: scripting) slightly easier on that end, but using Alpha as an excuse for poor anti-cheat mechanics is a joke. Both parties are responsible for this issue and I hope to see it resolved. But based on Bohemia's track record, we'll see.

Im not attached to my gear, just loose my stuff by this way made me mad... If someone killed me ok, it's the game :P but loose my stuff by a stupid hacker so many time, it's annoying...

BattleEye is a terrible anti-cheat client and has always allowed hackers to screw with ARMA II long before DayZ. True, DayZ has added a few loopholes and made hacking(see: scripting) slightly easier on that end, but using Alpha as an excuse for poor anti-cheat mechanics is a joke. Both parties are responsible for this issue and I hope to see it resolved. But based on Bohemia's track record, we'll see.

You know nothing of what you are talking about, absolutely ZERO. Battleye is contracted by Bohemia, Bohemia can only assist in source, they have NO part in detection methods. Battleye has done software detections every 3-4 days the past 3 months on public hacks, which is way more then VAC/Punkbuster and gameguard does on average. So please, do not spew shit you honestly dont know about.

You seem to have no knowledge of the technicalities, right now, all you seem to do is log in on a monday, see someome hack, log in again on a wednesday and see a hacker again, and expect nothing was done. Jesus, i dont even know where to begin...

Edited by Suspenselol

Yeah, I was teleported from Podeda Dam to NW airfield into a mess of like 20 other survivors..thank god for ALT F4

Note. I was fixing a truck at the dam too >.>

You know nothing of what you are talking about, absolutely ZERO. Battleye is contracted by Bohemia, Bohemia can only assist in source, they have NO part in detection methods. Battleye has done software detections every 3-4 days the past 3 months on public hacks, which is way more then VAC/Punkbuster and gameguard does on average. So please, do not spew shit you honestly dont know about.

So why does it feel like VAC/Punkbuster gives admins more tools to combat hackers? I've been a part of the Battlefield community for years, and our clan was known for our strict anti-cheat policies on our servers. PB/VAC gives tools to actively detect and investigate hackers in ways that BattlEye seemingly does not.

So why does it feel like VAC/Punkbuster gives admins more tools to combat hackers? I've been a part of the Battlefield community for years, and our clan was known for our strict anti-cheat policies on our servers. PB/VAC gives tools to actively detect and investigate hackers in ways that BattlEye seemingly does not.

So exactly what tools does PB/VAC give server admins? As long as a cheat goes undetected through the anti cheat system like PB and VAC, nothing these 2 has implemented will make any difference.

Ahh buddy I know how u feel I spent 2 hours finding parts to fix a bus plus extra time running through bean wars just to get a little gear to do a solo night raid (my first time at NW airstrip) pulled the night raid off had a silenced pistol with 5 mags,

a bad ass m4 with a acog sight,

Military flashlight,

And a ghilly suit plus like 250 zombie kills. I was ready to try out my new gear so I log in and immediately go down and dude that did it is just bragging and shit about what he did on general chat he was in electro and I'm in the woods prone in a bush by devils castle I was so pissed I don't mind dying from a legit kill but that was bull

I get a kick out of people who think a game exploited by hackers in an "alpha" version will be ignored in a release version.

Hacker attention is based upon popularity, not development phase. Unless it is aggressively fought on a daily basis you won't put a dent in the hacking as long as the mod is popular, just the way things work.

Most other games you can just play on password-protected, actively-moderated servers. Can't do that here, may not ever be able to do that here, based upon what I've read about the intended direction of the game.

• Like 1