cyberzone10

WTF?? HOW THE HELL DAYZ Z GET SELL NO.1 IN STEAM AFTER WEEKS?

op retarded. Topic closed.

People want to support DayZ, since it's something a lot of people have wanted for a long time ("realistic" zombie apocalypse online kind of game). The sudden ARMA 2 sale spike has shown that. I only bought ARMA 2: CO to play DayZ. I doubt I'll ever touch the actual game.

Edited by WhorrorLoLz

People want to support DayZ, since it's something a lot of people have wanted for a long time ("realistic" zombie apocalypse online kind of game). The sudden ARMA 2 sale spike has shown that. I only bought ARMA 2: CO to play DayZ. I doubt I'll ever touch the actual game.

too bad. The single of arma+OA+PMC is amazing. It has COOP too.

You are an idiot OP. The new RE sucks and the while the gameplay in Max Payne 3 is awesome it's too bad there's only 4 hours of it. There's more cutscenes than gameplay in that game.

HOW THE HELL THIS THREAD STAY AT THE TOP FOR HOURS WHEN OBVIOUS TROLL IS SO OBVIOUS???

People forget that ARMA 2 has the most in depth, expansive map editor ever seen in a game. Just look at what rocket did with DayZ. The possibilties are literally endless. All you need to know is some basic scripting and away you go. Your very own game.

I doubt I'll ever touch the actual game.

And that's a damn shame. The same thrill you get from DayZ can be had from a multitude of ARMA2 mods (and the SP/MP out of the box game itself.) DayZ Is what it is BECAUSE of ARMA 2's unforgiving gameplay.

Have been and will continue to support BIS and the ARMA series. NOTHING else comes close.

Edited by Etropalld