Sign in to follow this  
anton364@hotmail.nl

My Story of last night

IT WAS DARK. me and my friend found 2 atv's and we fixed them(no engine part) drove them somewhere to hide them, but my friend was checking a barn first so i was already driving to the place. when i was there i was waiting next to my atv for him with lights off ofcourse. then suddenly someone started shooting, lucky i had lights off or i would be dead. i was hit once and hiding behind my atv. then my friend drove away. and me too the other way, we had no engine parts so that sucked. i was driving in the grass so fast that my atv flipped.. and i had to bandage myself from the bullet.

only if that guy didnt have a supressor i could know where he was..

Edited by 1anton12

great story tell me more

i was trying to flank them but i didnt even know where they were. so i was just running to the place where i got shot but from another way. but i didnt see shit so turned out i saw nobody and then i went hiding and logged off to sleep. the atv is still there.. but thats because its still dark and about to get light.

i was trying to flank them but i didnt even know where they were. so i was just running to the place where i got shot but from another way. but i didnt see shit so turned out i saw nobody and then i went hiding and logged off to sleep. the atv is still there.. but thats because its still dark and about to get light.

*whoosh* - This is clearly the sound of the bullets going over your head and not the sarcasm included in this thread ;)