Sign in to follow this  
milch

Keep being Kicked

Today i started a new try in DayZ on some German Server(671) and i actually made the whole way ti Zelenogorsk-thingy to find a Car. I found none yet but suddenly when i left green mountain and went back to Zelenogorsk to get some supplies i just were kicked out of the game...

It was a Regular server so my first thought was that it could be because i was alive a long time now but it isnt... from every server i tried to log in yet i were kicked...

WTH is this? I actually did nothing restricted i just ran because Zombies followed me and i was kicked and now i cant log in back..

Someone Help me pls!

(my english isnt that good, sry ^^)

I was getting kicked aswell. This fixed it for me.

1.Launch steam as admin.

2. Right click on Arma 2-->properties-->local files-->verify integrity of game cache.

3.Repeat with Arma 2 OA.

4.Launch Arma 2, close it. Launch Arma OA, close it.

5. Launch your game through sixupdater/steam. Should work now.

Edited by Diima
  • Like 1

Well, i'll try it. But why did this happen? i play since the 23st DayZ without any problems :o

i hope nothing i had is lost ._.

€: I am always playing on german servers cause i am german xD but i never had problems in time with my ping it should be ok o.o

Edited by Milch

Well, i'll try it. But why did this happen? i play since the 23st DayZ without any problems :o

i hope nothing i had is lost ._.

Because yesterday Arma2 CO patch 1.62 was released, and your steam client updated your game.

Yea i got kicked like that before but now i just launch though the exe. In program files and it seems to work fine :D

Same happened to me and my friends last night.

I think it said script restriction #53

Was tinkinking on trying again now

Just tried it now, works fine. just let steam update ArmA 2 and it will work fine.

Edited by Woozaboo