MrCallumKing

Unconscious upon starting a server, Really long hourglass wait.

Date/Time: Tuesday 24th July, about 7pm.

What happened: I have returned to my last life once being dead, to find a really long hour glass.

Where you were: Not sure, But I think I was in Cherno or Elektro.

What you were doing: Crawling through the city, hoping not to be seen.

*Current installed version:

*Server(s) you were on:

*Your system specs:

*Timeline of events before/after error: I was walking through a town (Can't remember which one) and I started getting horded by zombies, when I died, an hourglass popped up but then the deathscreen also popped up straight afterwards. When I respawned, I was in my previous life, I had the same stats. But there was a really long hourglass that would of taken over a day atleast. Any help? My PID is 49412742.

• Like 1

I have the same thing, have tried 3 new characters and its the same, have tried 6 different servers, have tried deleting files and reloading. Still no good. Ihave only play the game for 4 or 5 hours just getting into it and haven't been able to play for 5 days now about to give up.

I was killed by a player (maybe a hacker, because he appears direktly behind me out of nowhere) - then I was disconnected. After trying to log on again I respawn with everything (it seems so, because I have my pistol in hand) on the coast. But the white hourglass prevents me from creating a new char. The hourglass doesn't time down for ages now. I am a lot longer online than just 10 minutes and nothing happens.

What can I do? It would be no problem to die, I just want to play again. Are there any solutions? Maybe an admin who could kill me again or something like that?

Any help would be appreciated!

P.S.: I didn't server jump! After nothing happens I tried to connect on other servers, but this should not be a problem, I think. I just wanted to try if it is a server bug.

Edited by Draxx

Server hoppers get that, you obviously got killed tried to jump out and thats what happens buddy.

• Like 2

Server hoppers get that, you obviously got killed tried to jump out and thats what happens buddy.

It's not a bug, you've been doing too much server jumping it seems.

Can anyone confirm this and it's just not a bug?

Also this keeps happening to me even though i have been offline for the last 8 hours come back still happening to me.

Edited by M4V3R1CK

I'm having the same issue. I was sittin in Cherno, finishing off some zombies... then all the sudden i go down and the hourglass appears.... Blood at 12k, food green, water green, temp good... haven't been able to play in a couple days.

Just waiting to starve to death.... someone kill me? Lol

No none of this is true. It seems you have logged out while in shock (the symbol on the right that looks like a disconnected seat-belt). When you log out with shock, the next time you log in you will be unconscious for about 10 minutes. The only way to get rid of shock is to wait it out (5 minutes of being able to move and do everything normally > 10 of completely unconsciousness)

• Like 1

I logged out after going into shock and relogged and my hourglass was about 1/35 done after I ate which took about 15 minutes. After calculating I figured it would take me 525 minutes to wait for it to finish.

I'm also having this bug. I haven't logged out in shock but I still pass out everytime i join a server.

i also have the same problem :| but mine was that i got killed by a zombie and then the server restarted now i allways respawn at the coast with a perma hourglass

Edited by snipmen

got killed, want to respawn. but got timeglass full all the time. im wait more then 20 minutes for now. this realy annoys.

I logged out inside a building in the middle of nowhere the other day, then logged back in heard the broken bone sound, then just nothing.... After a few moments of silent prayer and cursing I awoke laying on the ground with no hourglass, waited 2 hours still lying on the ground. I can view the map, eat, drink... just laying there. I tried different servers.. still nothing

HOWEVER

I think I solved the problem: On a whim I logged out and changed my name just as a last ditch effort before I begged someone to come shoot me so I could respawn. It worked. I ended up in Electro on the beach with all my gear intact. I don't know if it was a glitch or the name change but thankfully I am still alive. Although being in Electro is where I died last time.. so.. I wonder if I can crawl my way out.

No none of this is true. It seems you have logged out while in shock (the symbol on the right that looks like a disconnected seat-belt). When you log out with shock, the next time you log in you will be unconscious for about 10 minutes. The only way to get rid of shock is to wait it out (5 minutes of being able to move and do everything normally > 10 of completely unconsciousness)

No buddy your wrong... what you are saying is true but this is different... I got it and I have been waiting to starve for 3 hours... This is soo messed up. My watter is blinking but I wont die.... Im going to bed with the game on and in the morning if im not dead I will quit the BS glitchy game... Hackers ruin it anytime you get half assed gear anyway.

Edited by ILL BILL NECRO

You just gotta starve I guess... I never knew it took so long to starve... It was blinking for hours.... Im never drinking/eating agian untill I start losing blood.

No buddy your wrong... what you are saying is true but this is different... I got it and I have been waiting to starve for 3 hours... This is soo messed up. My watter is blinking but I wont die.... Im going to bed with the game on and in the morning if im not dead I will quit the BS glitchy game... Hackers ruin it anytime you get half assed gear anyway.

I don't think what you're talking about matches the topic of this thread, and this is an alpha mod that has been confirmed to become its stand alone game bla bla bla different topic...

Are any of the admins reading these forums??? Some of these reports are really old. This is my current situation as well. Died in previous game. Got "YOU ARE DEAD". Logged back in to unconscious infinitum. Surely this can't be some sort of game mechanism. Who would play if death not only meant starting again with nothing but watching a blurry hour glass for god knows how long?

because of this bug I lost all my items cuz I had to make a suicide and still loading unconscious... I can't play bcuz of that, and nobody care....

Just got shot from behind in Cherno. "You are dead."

Spawned back into play and I'm lying on my side with the Green circle and white hourglass watching my body bleed out.

Taking a while to die but hopefully I'll bleed out completely.

And no I'm not a server hopper so stfu.

I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are. But I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• Like 1

Actually I had been shot with like -7000 blood (that's negative and totally dead) and I waited until it said " you Died'...next time I try to get in to a server (the same server) I get broken bone I fall, blood pours out and stops at 5000 or so blood and then nothing but hourglass without any blood loss anymore. This is my day off from work too and this sucks. I only get a couple days off a year. O h well.