MrCallumKing

Unconscious upon starting a server, Really long hourglass wait.

I don't know who you are. I don't know where you are. But I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

oooh ohh me next! PleaSSSSe! names hUNTERnUGENT and I'll be on us 1979 at komenka laying face down....PLEASE KILL ME!

It's not a bug, you've been doing too much server jumping it seems.

I have had the same problem for three days. I play on one server only. I acquired a shock timer after being next to a zombie a friend of mine shot. I then lost connection, because I have shitty internet. Since this point three days ago, every time I log into the game I have a five minute timer awaiting me. It does not matter if I have quit for the night and come back the next day or if I have once again lost connection due to my shitty internet.

My understanding is this was implemented as a penalty to combat game exploits such as death dodging, combat logging and server hopping. This also seems to be the basis of your "its not a bug" theory. I hope my case helps to illustrate that a penalty timer would be more effective when applied to the logging out process. This would help curb the death dodging and combat logging by attacking the actions at the source instead of after the fact. If these timer are not penalties as I have come to understand them, could someone kindly tell me what I am doing wrong. I am sick of starting game and walking away for five minutes.

There is a simple fix for this, you just need to get shock/concussion again and wait it out. The best and the safest way to do this is to have a mate shoot you in the leg with an ineffective gun ie. sidearm

Got attacked by hacker, shock,broken leg and I disconnected.

Joined game bleeding(11k blood), hourglass... after waiting my blood had droppped to 3500 and bleeding stopped (DAMNED!) so I didnt die.

Have wated like 10-15minutes and nothing happening with the houglass. This is stupid.

After like 30 minutes of waiting it drops that 1 line so this must be like 24h wait, wtf..

And my body is way up north that none will never wonder around to kill me...

UPDATE:

Friend of mine came there and did some magic with Epi-Pen, it worked... so well that we found crashed chopper on our way out and now I have shining AS50 in my backpack ^^

Edited by Zeppa

Hi

i have the exact same problem. i died, got the "you are dead" message.

Then i respawned on the same server, but instantly fell to the ground, face down, and with the hourglass.

I have been waiting for about 1 and a halv hour, and the hourglass is only about 15-20% down.

This is driving me totally crazy!

I have tried joining another server, but then the hourglass just resets and i have to start all over.

I think this bug is the shittiest bug ever, and it forces me to stay in a server, not being able to play or anything, for HOURS!

Isn't there ANYTHING to do about this shit!?!?

This shit REALLY, and i mean REEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!, needs to be corrected ASAP!

Sometimes is just happens, next time try and disconnect outside of a town in the woods. Wait three minutes before you do and you won't be in shock.

I am having a similar problem, to wit:

Last night I was playing on a server and had some glitchiness with my computer. The game froze and closed. I logged back in and had about a 3 minute hour glass of unconsciousness. Waited it out and got up, continued playing, logged out as normal. This afternoon when I logged in to the same server, same 3 minute hour glass. I wasn't in shock when I logged out - just normal. Wondering what gives.

***UPDATE***

Decided to test a bit. Went to a safe place in the woods, logged out, logged back in to the SAME server. Same thing - hour glass for no reason. Seems a bit... problematic.

Edited by Yellowbeard

Hi

i have the exact same problem. i died, got the "you are dead" message.

Then i respawned on the same server, but instantly fell to the ground, face down, and with the hourglass.

I have been waiting for about 1 and a halv hour, and the hourglass is only about 15-20% down.

This is driving me totally crazy!

I have tried joining another server, but then the hourglass just resets and i have to start all over.

I think this bug is the shittiest bug ever, and it forces me to stay in a server, not being able to play or anything, for HOURS!

Isn't there ANYTHING to do about this shit!?!?

This shit REALLY, and i mean REEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!!, needs to be corrected ASAP!

finally.

After 3 hours and 22 minute i could begin to see my blood drop (had 265.33 in blood).

But seriously... 3½ hour????

I cant believe I wasn't shot, directly in the middle of Cherno and i got the infi-timer glitch and litteraly no one was to be even like... Heard, REMOTELY heard, or any signs of ANYTHING.

I think I know what causes this though, the game or main server thinks that your still dead. And if you've ever died while unconscious you'll know that the timer instantly refills itself to the maximum when you've gone under 0 blood. I think this may be the cause of this son of a bitch.

happened to me today. I was going up north. then I had to go to lunch so I went to forrest to hide. I aborted the server. 1 hour later I enter the same server and this happened. I was lucky I wasn't somewhere where I could be shot

I got kicked by Battleye for opening the Server Control menu in the map, then when I rejoin I find myself passed out with a very long hourglass wait.

Can anyone confirm this and it's just not a bug?

Also this keeps happening to me even though i have been offline for the last 8 hours come back still happening to me.

For as far as I know this is a bug or the punishmend given to hoppers is buggy. I always play together with a friend an he has it time to time when we hop to another higher or lower populated server and I have never experienced it.

meanwhile-at-mods-room-cat-solitaire.jpg

Why has no attention been given to this though it seems like it's a sudden and recent issue?

I'm also passed out in a coma with the infinite hourglass that seems to move about 5 pixels an hour.

Adding myself to this problem. Just started and now it seems to happen with every log in. The first time was in a city, in a fire station, but I got lucky I was on a quiet server and didn't die. My second was now out in the woods, logged in after some time off, back to the long load. Pretty lame, but I just need to remember to log out in really safe places lol

I have also had instances where I logged out in the prone position inside a building by a wall, and when reconnected later my character went unconscious. It doesn't sound like this is the same issue you're having, but it might be useful to know.

Same here.

Got shot in...oh I forget. An odd death, too. Falling to the ground I noticed I had -32,000+ blood. Okay...I haven't been at this all that long, so maybe that's normal-ish.

Upon respawn I experienced the same issue detailed above. However, after trying several different servers, I managed to get a good respawn and played for a hour or so. Logged out deep in the forest...very safe. Ate dinner. Now logging back in, I'm again unconscious, lying in the water.

Are we all respawning in the same glitched out place? Over my left arm I can see a small hill covered sparsely with bushes.

EDIT: Oh and both times I've seen this I have exactly 498.51 blood.

Edited by zax

Yep, I got blown away by a hacker who ran rampant and now sometimes when I login I am unconscious for a few minutes. Not too long, luckily.

I dread the day I get kicked for bad ping and remain in a compromising spot...

Let someone put you in shock...Let them hit you with a tin can or whisky bottle. or jump off a dear stand. You need to get in shock then wait for the debuff to fully clear before logging out :/

Let someone put you in shock...Let them hit you with a tin can or whisky bottle. or jump off a dear stand. You need to get in shock then wait for the debuff to fully clear before logging out :/

that idea sounds crazy enough to... KILL US ALL! Or it might work. I'll check it out later

that idea sounds crazy enough to... KILL US ALL! Or it might work. I'll check it out later

It's seriously how it works. I get my buddy to hit me with a tin can so the little shock debuff appears then I wait for it to go away before logging. You pass out, because of shock. Your in a perma shock and need to be put back in to get back out really.

I had a firefight with someone in Elektro, & we killed each other although I died with shock, & when I respawned I was passed out for a ridiculously long time, & had low blood. I fixed it by having a friend bring me an epi-pen, otherwise the timer lasts 10-20 minutes based on what my other clan mates tell me.

Edited by Kyreaper

Started happening to me on occasion when on Vilayer servers and after the recent arma patch.

That along with my binoculars trying to equip when logging in

The fix to the unconcious bug is simple, i had it once. got my fiend to shoot me and respawned and went back fr my gear

is there someone who knows about this problem ?? .. i have tried to reinstall the game and the same happens to me .. plz help

Hey.

I died from a Zombie and upon respawn i got this 1h hourglass ticking down, let that go out but nothing happend.. (this was yesterday) tried to login today but same thing.. uncouncious for another hour :/

Can anyone reset my char?

PlayerID: 47533639