Sign in to follow this  
cayleb.d@hotmail.ca

Whats the best/safest way to save items

If its not safe to store items in tents, is it safe to store them in vehicles ? and will they restarts and crap like that because its lame working hard for your stuff and have it dissapear

In the upcoming patch (hopefully today) tents will be fixed so problem sorted.

At the moment, the best way to store items in on your person. tents are not safe, but sadly neither are vehicles. Hackers can teleport right next to any vehicle if they so wish, and anyone can find the ATV or car you parked and just drive off with it.

Remember you are playing an Alpha game, and things are not perfect. I used to work hard to get my clans camps stocked etc, but we got raided and now I just don't bother. I use only what I can carry and fuck the rest.

Alas it will happen.

Things will disappear, up to and including vehicles and tents.

The game is in a development cycle and a state of flux. You will always lose things.

The dev team could announce five minutes from now that a full database seset has been done while you were reading this post...

Best way to never lose equipment: once you have it, take a screenshot. Log out. Print out that screenshot for fond memories. Never log in again, and you can pretend that your pixels are always there, waiting for you.

Pro tip: pass that screenshot print out on to your kids! Family heirlooms are made this way!

• Like 5

now if i could have a battleship as stash.. *nerdgasm*

now if i could have a battleship as stash.. *nerdgasm*

Are you referring to a hack where people can spawn flying battleships that shoot rockets?