chickenfeed

ArmA 1.62 is out - Do we have to wait?

So I asked this in the 1.7.2.4 thread but it got lost in the respawn complaints.

The official 1.62 patch has finally been released for CO, but do we need to wait for the next DayZ update before we can continue playing? Do we need to stay on the beta patch or will 1.62 be enough to play DayZ without problems?

You can install it and continue playing. Some people whine on about some weapon instabilities, but these have not been confirmed.

Ahoy, sail into uncharted seas.

• Like 1

it took me 4 rounds to kill one zombie with a 1911. so something is wrong. (1 bullet kill before). havent aimed for the head.

it took me 4 rounds to kill one zombie with a 1911. so something is wrong. (1 bullet kill before). havent aimed for the head.

Something might be wrong with your application, and your software, and your mind. It doesn't apply to everyone. Hence the unconfirmed part, please don't shit on OP's carpet, you make his day rain.

Four M1911 bullets in body ? Never seen such a bug,mayhaps you had lagg in that moment so when you shoot it,you still haven't got information that it died so you kept shooting until the information was received ? Happened to me.

Something might be wrong with your application, and your software, and your mind. It doesn't apply to everyone. Hence the unconfirmed part, please don't shit on OP's carpet, you make his day rain.

It might help looking around before talking.

I have never gotten lag on the server I'm on, updated CO, logged in, it takes at least 4 shots every single time to kill a zombie now, this is happening for me and a friend of mine, so yea, I'd say it's an issue.

• Like 1

And now there is already a new beta patch available. The amount of beta patches is getting daft now, and incredibly confusing trying to decide which should be used or if it will break the game.