Chopzzay

Found black Suv [With Pic]

Yeah i found a black Suv today but i cant see it on the wiki.. Am i like, the first to find it? Or is it hacked (Hope not xd)?

Here's a pic :

Suv%20dayz.jpg

Edited by diod1997

at least its no battleship...

RUN! Run away as fast as you can!

Legend tells of a "Detective", with an orange name that roams the woods finding deerstands with a group of men clad in black. They spout nonsense in the early morning chats. They're rumored to be a NPC put in the game by the creator, and you can apparently track them down using the radio. The radio messages say, in morse code, something like "The subject is no longer alive STOP We were unable to contain it STOP The infection is changing STOP END" Check the urban legends post for more.

I saw him just a few minutes ago on US 51, and then I came across a car JUST LIKE THIS not far from the sighting. I kept hearing someone running behind me in the woods, but when I turned around there was nobody there. You need to run away from there as fast as you can. If you haven't seen him you should be fine. Then again, it may already be to late, he could be watching you, waiting...

EDIT: I was just playing on Chicago 11 and I heard them again, but louder. I saw something in chat from him, too, typical nonsense about infections. I think he's following me. You need to get as far away as you can! He's already looking for you! He's going to find you and when he does he's goi

Edited by th1nkt4nk
  • Like 4

RUN! Run away as fast as you can!

Legend tells of a "Detective", with an orange name that roams the woods finding deerstands with a group of men clad in black. They spout nonsense in the early morning chats. They're rumored to be a NPC put in the game by the creator, and you can apparently track them down using the radio. The radio messages say, in morse code, something like "The subject is no longer alive STOP We were unable to contain it STOP The infection is changing STOP END" Check the urban legends post for more.

I saw him just a few minutes ago on US 51, and then I came across a car JUST LIKE THIS not far from the sighting. I kept hearing someone running behind me in the woods, but when I turned around there was nobody there. You need to run away from there as fast as you can. If you haven't seen him you should be fine. Then again, it may already be to late, he could be watching you, waiting...

EDIT: I was just playing on Chicago 11 and I heard them again, but louder. I saw something in chat from him, too, typical nonsense about infections. I think he's following me. You need to get as far away as you can! He's already looking for you! He's going to find you and when he does he's goi

Cool story bro.

As for the SUV found in the picture, it used to be legitimate, but was removed, along with the MH-6J Little Bird chopper in a patch a while back, check the wiki, it's your best friend. But the fact you found it means either A: Hacked B: Old server version (doubt it even exists)

Edited by CarloNord
  • Like 1

Cool story bro.

As for the SUV found in the picture, it used to be legitimate, but was removed, along with the MH-6J Little Bird chopper in a patch a while back, check the wiki, it's your best friend. But the fact you found it means either A: Hacked B: Old server version (doubt it even exists)

kk. I tried searching the wiki but i cant find anything about the suv

Oh I love that SUV limo. I used it every day this last month in the Armory of Arrowhead. But today I got Day Z working, and apparently you can't play sp or mp arrowhead if you play day z :( Shame, I've driven all over Chernarus in it. So smooth a ride and almost silent. :)

I found a black SUV last night in the middle of a city in what seemed like a spawned position. I was on the run from zombies though at 2000 blood and just a flashlight. I then got sniped out of the SUV when making my grand escape. I'm going to check if I can find it again.

Aww server crashed and i can't find it anymore xd. Oh well, that was fun :P