Sign in to follow this  
Gemz

How about this for Aus servers.

All you kiwi's and aussies go on a US server and see what we are missing out on.

My fat-headed team mate says joining a low population server for loot defeats the whole purpose of the game. I disagree and join a US server to find it running allot smoother then ANZ and AU servers. Can someone please fill me in to why we have failed to get half-descent Oceanic servers?

peace/cheers

Jim

Edited by Gemz

"My fat-headed team mate says joining a low population server for loot defeats the whole purpose of the game."

He's right.

"My fat-headed team mate says joining a low population server for loot defeats the whole purpose of the game."

He's right.

He's right.

So those who finish work at 6pm have to wait in ques for one hour and then find there to be no loot in the whole city, k troll

So those who finish work at 6pm have to wait in ques for one hour and then find there to be no loot in the whole city, k troll

No... I didn't say that, I'm saying that playing with minimal risk of seeing another survivor is destroying the purpose of the game because the zombies generally are no real threat. Also "no loot in the whole city", loot respawns every 7 minutes (on average) so how can there be no loot in a whole city? Oh, and how am I being a troll?

Edited by FishIsTwonk