Sign in to follow this  
TheWalrus (DayZ)

All my stuff disappeared, randomly.

I was camping at a body above, waiting for my friend to come loot an as50 from a dead sniper's body. all of a sudden I hear the breaking bone sound and All my stuff disappeared from my inventory . Weapons/all of my gear. All my stuff in the back pack remained though. Is this the doing of the hacker or a server administrator?

Is this the doing of the hacker or a server administrator?

I can only tell you that you won't get the items back. Do you still care?

No not really, I just wanted to know what happened.

Someone robbed you. It was your friend. Give in.. kill him.

I was camping at a body above, waiting for my friend to come loot an as50 from a dead sniper's body. all of a sudden I hear the breaking bone sound and All my stuff disappeared from my inventory . Weapons/all of my gear. All my stuff in the back pack remained though. Is this the doing of the hacker or a server administrator?

this is either a hacker, (but they usually do it en masse)

or a glitch

Server administrators do not have the power to do such things :) there are a couple of pinned threads about what admins can and cannot do, the most we can do is kick/ban and lock a server (though we are not allowed to lock)

this is either a hacker, (but they usually do it en masse)

or a glitch

Server administrators do not have the power to do such things :) there are a couple of pinned threads about what admins can and cannot do, the most we can do is kick/ban and lock a server (though we are not allowed to lock)

There aren't restrictions on what we can't or can't do. Only what we're allowed to do and not do ;).

"Good men need no rules. Bad men breaks rules. So what are the point of these rules?"

Edited by Detta

I logged in this morning and had nothing in my inventory and my bones were broken, except unlike you I was also missing my backpack. Maybe it had something to do with the ARMA2 update?

yea i had the same thing randomly happen was walking broken bones all my stuff disappeared but everything in my bag stayed i moved away logged out to search how to fix broken bones[yes im new i dint know how] log back in everything but my guns are back fix my broken bone find another gun run around for a bit log out for dinner come stayed on the sever logged back in a randomly died nothing around me or attacking me WTF much