Sign in to follow this  
(ABR) Sam

Bad luck Timmie, but thanks for a good fight.

To start with, kudos for not disconnecting friend. We failed miserably shooting wildly at each other for nearly 3 minutes and you didn't leave.

My day started off, spawning into my little camp and moving to check if my supplies were still in my tent. Not 30 seconds after I log in, I hear footsteps. Then I saw you step from around a tree.

I started by emptying an entire mag of M1911 into you which seemed to break your legs and make you bleed. You then returned fire with your AKM, broke my legs, put me into shock and dropped my blood to 4500. Since we both fell on differing sides of a small hill/rise, I could see you in third person yet not hit you. I swapped to my Enfield and tried to hit you whilst you still tried to hit me. We probably wasted a mag each failing.

You must have then decided to move forward, because your head popped up over the rise. One last shot from my Enfield and I put you out of your misery.

Licked my wounds, looted what I could from your body and then moved my camp. If you see this thread and post I will gladly give you my beans for a fair yet stupidly inaccurate fight ;)

RIP Timmie, it sounded like a good fight. /sarcasm

Edited by HadesWarpig

RIP Timmie, it sounded like a good fight.

The only reason this was a good fight is because there was no Alt+F4ing. It sounded like two beached seals hurt their flippers so they basically wormed about in an intense struggle for who could wail the loudest.

That was my interpretation.

-MONSTER

• Like 3

The only reason this was a good fight is because there was no Alt+F4ing. It sounded like two beached seals hurt their flippers so they basically wormed about in an intense struggle for who could wail the loudest.

-MONSTER

I feel as though it would be fun to give you a list full of various paragraphs and then have you interpret them.

-MONSTER

Apparently it seems that I have not remembered that sarcasm does not translate very well through the internets. Let me amend my post so the true nature of my intended message can get across to the forum goers.

would have been better if you both switched to hatchets and crawled towards eachother for a finale