Sign in to follow this  
Zealot (DayZ)

PVE carebears get caught admitting to locking server

Hey, im back.. i gathered more evidence... many yetbros risked their cover for this video.

this server's admins lack all respect for game integrity

and when i confronted them after the vehicle assault they had nothing to resort to but calling me a fat american...

after this server gets blacklisted i will continue on to other servers and expose them as well....

we as a community must police this!

stay for the added bonus at the end!

• Like 4

If this is the most important thing in your life, I fear for you.

i went outside once, the graphics were amazing, but the storyline sucked

• Like 4

Im not sure what to make of that video or why you call it evidence. If this is really about an admin locking the server then yes its against the rules but that's about it.

Im not sure what to make of that video or why you call it evidence. If this is really about an admin locking the server then yes its against the rules but that's about it.

its more compiled evidence against this server. decided to make a new thread. i know you guys are as excited as i am

• Like 1

As a fat American, I....

*stops to eat sweet potato French fries*

Nom nom nom nom...

Nom nom nom nom......

Nom nom....

• Like 3

As a fat American, I....

*stops to eat sweet potato French fries*

Nom nom nom nom...

Nom nom nom nom......

Nom nom....

mind sharing? i brought the ranch!

• Like 1

i went outside once, the graphics were amazing, but the storyline sucked

No respawn points either, it's bullshit. wait wat

outside sucks. you can't spend quality time with goats :(

edit: what i saw in this video. you gained the trust of some rednecks. and then you proceeded to kill them while they were doing their PvE thing on a locked server?

kinda feel bad for them.

Edited by Ganjastar

outside sucks. you can't spend quality time with goats :(

edit: what i saw in this video. you gained the trust of some rednecks. and then you proceeded to kill them while they were doing their PvE thing on a locked server?

kinda feel bad for them.

had to be done

Hey, im back.. i gathered more evidence... many yetbros risked their cover for this video.

this server's admins lack all respect for game integrity

and when i confronted them after the vehicle assault they had nothing to resort to but calling me a fat american...

after this server gets blacklisted i will continue on to other servers and expose them as well....

we as a community must police this!

Hey how about we ban tards like you?! You know in every video you have a 50cal, guily suit with full tool belt, and you "magicly" just know where admins base is on every server.

Edited by Ganjimon

ok, search my logs... we are bandits with camps across many servers... we have full sets of gear stashed near spawns on over 5 servers. i do believe you have a point though... in the 1 video of gameplay footage there is a .50 cal as50.... i guess you're right.

Camps aren't hard to find. so if your qualm with me is that i report abuse then perhaps you're the issue and not me

ok, search my logs... we are bandits with camps across many servers... we have full sets of gear stashed near spawns on over 5 servers. i do believe you have a point though... in the 1 video of gameplay footage there is a .50 cal as50.... i guess you're right.

Camps aren't hard to find. so if your qualm with me is that i report abuse then perhaps you're the issue and not me

They are hard to find actualy... I just love that you can find one on diferent server in 5 minutes, and you happen to have end game gear every time... You are just another tard scripter trying to troll innocent admins who get abused by scripters (like you) daily... Those guys you shot looked 10xtimes more legit then you did... If some tard kills half of my clan in middle of an op, i'd shut down server and ban you to.

i have 1 vid with gameplay footage.... your logic is super solid here....

well my bad, all you "admins abused me" whiners look the same to me...

yeah, i reported them for a legit offense with video and audio evidence and i'm the whiner

Edited by Zealot

yeah, i reported them for a legit offense with video and audio evidence and i'm the whiner

as they said, you don't look legit at all... do that in a civi with enfield, or cz for that matter on you back, then i'd say you might have a point, but scripters like you have to go for an overkill every time... not only you see them on map and teleported to their spot, you have to make a thread on forums, asking to blacklist their server, tards like you have no shame...

as they said, you don't look legit at all... do that in a civi with enfield, or cz for that matter on you back, then i'd say you might have a point, but scripters like you have to go for an overkill every time... not only you see them on map and teleported to their spot, you have to make a thread on forums, asking to blacklist their server, tards like you have no shame...

you are aware that this gear does spawn in the game right? i can clear cherno in less that 30 mins and usually havea full set of gear... hit barns going north find a cz or enfield and camp stary, get a kill now you have military loot(usually) go to NW hit some deerstands.. ofc after you kill so many people in cherno/elektro you get a bit of extra loot. tent it... now you have ez respawns for a while... gg

you are aware that this gear does spawn in the game right? i can clear cherno in less that 30 mins and usually havea full set of gear... hit barns going north find a cz or enfield and camp stary, get a kill now you have military loot(usually) go to NW hit some deerstands.. ofc after you kill so many people in cherno/elektro you get a bit of extra loot. tent it... now you have ez respawns for a while... gg

you are aware the odds of that, that you acutaly are that good of a gammer are 0.5%, it's 80% chance you just run a script and spawn the magic box and get everything you need, them hit them "M" key and teleport to ppl who have clan tags on. There is also 19.5% chance you just dupe all your gear...