AT

GAME

AND

SURVIVING

NOT

BEING

RETARD

DUUUURP

Until they fix duping, why bother with lock servers? Get one set of gear, put it in a backpack and dupe it to no end. Who gives a shit if some server is locking to play with friends. I rather have someone play on a lock server, with no knowledge of PvP, then come onto my server with their "high end" gear. They will be easy targets, I will take their stuff and laugh.

But when you kill someone who got their gear with by duping, they will just get their shit back in two seconds.

Don't like a server? Just leave it, there are 100's of them out there!

IT

CAME

FROM

BEING

GOOD

AT

GAME

AND

SURVIVING

NOT

BEING

RETARD

DUUUURP

BULL SHIT.... such bs... as if I wasnt gonna see right through that. Oh and DUPED ITEMS ARE CHEATING... soooooooo wtf are you crying about cheating....

edit - and looting duped items is also a big no no... soooo finding it doesnt clear your name. i just find it funny that people abusing one part of the game sit and QQ QQ QQ QQ when other people are abusing a different part...

Edited by urbanspcmn

As a fat American, I....

*stops to eat sweet potato French fries*

Nom nom nom nom...

Nom nom nom nom......

Nom nom....

BULL SHIT.... such bs... as if I wasnt gonna see right through that. Oh and DUPED ITEMS ARE CHEATING... soooooooo wtf are you crying about cheating....

edit - and looting duped items is also a big no no... soooo finding it doesnt clear your name. i just find it funny that people abusing one part of the game sit and QQ QQ QQ QQ when other people are abusing a different part...

Bullshit that i can survive for more than a week?

honestly plox gtfo.

You have brought nothing but terrible accusations into this thread, all of which are easily dis-proven and are ignoring the fact they are breaking rules

Goodjob buddy. ^^

Bullshit that i can survive for more than a week?

honestly plox gtfo.

You have brought nothing but terrible accusations into this thread, all of which are easily dis-proven and are ignoring the fact they are breaking rules

Goodjob buddy. ^^

snap mate dont overfeed the trolls bud, they already grew themselves some minion trolls. population is kinda getting out of hand here.

where's natural selection when you need it -.-

sweet ghillie suit. where did you find it... oh wait its not currently in-game XD

translation, QQ i want a ghillie too
  • Like 1

translation, QQ i want a ghillie too

its pretty much "i havent found one yet MUST BE HACKED"

• Like 1