pjsparkles

Given every item possible through hacks?

Me and my friend had just died. We literally had nothing when all of a sudden we were given an AS50, NV, M4A1 CCO, Rangefinders, Ghillie suit and mags for all the guns. Now im assuming this was a hack because right before it happened our legs suddenly broke out of nowhere. I've read somewhere about someone posting the exact same thing and said he got battleeye banned not to long after? Will this happened?

random breaking of legs is normal.

As far as someone giving you weapons... They are all legit weapons. IMO there is no reason to worry. Maybe they just have a lot of them...

With all the server lag lately Its actually pretty easy to have a lot of weapons.

Love dayz!

Very early on I believe some few bans were given for possesing a hacked item. Currently, you will only be banned (from the game, not just a particular server) in two ways.

1. Battleye detects you running a script.

2. An admin submits a hacking report (with proof) to the DayZ dev team, and a decision to ban is reached.

Other than that, the Hive will keep data that you have had restricted items but does not issue any bans at this time.

Yeah I think I had the same thing, my screen flickered when in a barn and stuff appeared, a saw and lots of ammo for it & a gillie suit and a revolver with heaps of ammo for it, checked if they were banned items, but they looked legit, been playing this for about 4 days now, got armaII just for it.... Logged out to go to work, have come back on & I tried logging into a couiple of Games & I keep on getting Kicked, I hope they dont think I am a hacker.... LOL.. I am 50 yrs old and beyond all that bullshit.

Well GLC you sure do seem to have the average intelligence or a 50 year old. Your claim to age seems very legit.

Yeah I think I had the same thing, my screen flickered when in a barn and stuff appeared, a saw and lots of ammo for it & a gillie suit and a revolver with heaps of ammo for it, checked if they were banned items, but they looked legit, been playing this for about 4 days now, got armaII just for it.... Logged out to go to work, have come back on & I tried logging into a couiple of Games & I keep on getting Kicked, I hope they dont think I am a hacker.... LOL.. I am 50 yrs old and beyond all that bullshit.

Yes. This is what I'm worried about. I heard they will ban you no matter what as I've talked to someone else about this. Are there any mods on who can elaborate on this?

Seen a few reports similar to this, player picks up gear which seems to have appeared from nowhere and suddenly starts getting kicked from all servers. Makes me wonder if hackers have found a way to trigger Battleye detection of ordinary players. GLC were you getting any messages or just dropping out of the game?

• Like 1

Seen a few reports similar to this, player picks up gear which seems to have appeared from nowhere and suddenly starts getting kicked from all servers. Makes me wonder if hackers have found a way to trigger Battleye detection of ordinary players. GLC were you getting any messages or just dropping out of the game?

I think people aren't understanding what I'm saying. We didn't find it. We were literally running and then all of a sudden an AS50 appears in my hand. I hit G and have a full inv of stuff.

I think people aren't understanding what I'm saying. We didn't find it. We were literally running and then all of a sudden an AS50 appears in my hand. I hit G and have a full inv of stuff.

Same difference. I've seen reports of both situations happening today. Along with several people saying that they are now getting kicked from servers afterwards. Just trying to make sense of it all...

they just appeared in front of me as things normally spawn... then later on, when i got to another dite another unusually large "gift" was there too.. I just want back on, driving the Mrs nutz re liking the game....

Does anyone know who we contact re this ??, looks like get kicked from so far any Aus or NZ servers I have tried, with try others next, but I had Battleeye running etc, but that doesnt seem to stop them...

Today, (second day of playing, yea!) I was near the lighthouse when I spawned. I ran down the coast toward it. South of it I found a large number of crates bunched together. I saw a guy in a gilly suite with a sniper rifle. He said come here and check this out. I did and saw that there was 999 of every item in the game in those crates. I panicked ( new player_) and took an ak and a few clips. This guy was kinda funny sounding and I was sure he was just gonna shoot me as I ran. I thanked him and logged out....I waited an hour ( after I found out how to use the inventory system)_ and I ended up getting one of everything, and evening out between food, clips and meds. GIlly suite and every gun! I loaded it up and ran down the coast hide in the bushes and loggedout. Now I am wondering if I wil be banned...I basically have everything you will every need in this game.....

I'd stay away from crates or anything unusual like that. The game doesn't spawn bunches of weapons like that and your asking for trouble by gearing up with it.

random breaking of legs is normal.

As far as someone giving you weapons... They are all legit weapons. IMO there is no reason to worry. Maybe they just have a lot of them...

With all the server lag lately Its actually pretty easy to have a lot of weapons.

Love dayz!

Are you being sarcastic? It's hard to tell on the interwebs sometimes.

If not, you're deluded if you really believe the hacker didn't a) break their legs, and B) didn't spawn all of that gear for them.

I was running from the beach as a respawn and player landed a helicopter near me and spawned a crate full of stuff and told me to get some gear. He offered to fly me wherever I wanted to go and told him, "what's the point I'm already kitted out now." So he spawned a Hilux and took off in the helicopter. I couldn't get in the Hilux though so I ran off into the woods. A couple hours later I was Thunderdomed. Easy come, easy go.

That's what this game has come down to.

There is a script to give all players on the map all the weapons.

'nuff said.

Today, (second day of playing, yea!) I was near the lighthouse when I spawned. I ran down the coast toward it. South of it I found a large number of crates bunched together. I saw a guy in a gilly suite with a sniper rifle. He said come here and check this out. I did and saw that there was 999 of every item in the game in those crates. I panicked ( new player_) and took an ak and a few clips. This guy was kinda funny sounding and I was sure he was just gonna shoot me as I ran. I thanked him and logged out....I waited an hour ( after I found out how to use the inventory system)_ and I ended up getting one of everything, and evening out between food, clips and meds. GIlly suite and every gun! I loaded it up and ran down the coast hide in the bushes and loggedout. Now I am wondering if I wil be banned...I basically have everything you will every need in this game.....

You won't be banned. I already spawned crates for my friends and while I got banned, they were not.

Also, taking stuff from cheaters won't ban you. It's an admitted rule.