Sign in to follow this  
Digital Phood

Looking For Players - AOB Clan

AOB - Art of Banditry

Starting a new Clan and Need Members

Seeking players of any time zone, as long as you speak english and are trust-worthy you can join. We have no personal wealth in-game since its a new clan. Best way to know everyone's legit. Contact through Skype for now. Will be having our own Server soon so stay updated.

*This is not to loot other players, clan is new so even starters are allowed for now, untill Creator decides clan sign up is over.

We Offer:

Our Own Server

(Coming Soon)

Group Hunts *items/players

Protection

Help

and A Team That will work together to help you survive DayZ.

Requirements:

Language: English

In-game Wealth: None/Any

Clan Tag: AOB

NO CLAN KILLING

TRUST

TEAMWORK

LOYALTY

(you will be added to the AOB group and told other clan mates usernames)

Clan Members: N/A

Recruiting: YES

- Art of Banditry -

Edited by Digital Phood

Dear people going to join [AOB],

I am a member of another clan and recently the AOB clan came to our server, spawned everyone on the coast, and yelled "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ect." as they killed a good 30 some people on the server. I understand they are a bandit clan but hacking is unacceptable. We have one members name, [AOB] Kyle, and hope he will be Battle eye banned as the last hackers on our server were. I find it very sad that a random ass clan would come onto a server and murder noobs and experienced players alike not even bothering to loot them but just to piss everyone off. I hope this changes your mind about joining a clan of stupid ass hacking douchbags, and if not, fuck you.

Thank you,

MRFamily

Quick heads up these guys keep coming to our server locking the console and spawning all the players to the coast to harass and kill players we have pictures and half have been banned from our server to the rest of you douche bags come back to our server script kiddies so we can finish banning your lame asses.

That is all