Sign in to follow this  
Ridjeck

RNG Unconsciousness

Got dropped down to about 6500 blood, kept heading north to Nadezh, Zub and Vishno.. killing a whopping 70 zombies through my journey. Dropping to as low as 3200 health and finding enough pasta and sardines to get myself back to 7000. Too bad it all went to crap when one crawler came up and hit me, knocking me unconscious for 20+ seconds. Whole time I was down he was just nom nomming on my body. Lost over 7000 health to one zombie cause he hit me once and KO'd me. I know General Discussion has become a cesspool of complaints and foretellings of the end of DayZ but holy mother of god that's just stupid. My jaw fucking dropped when one zombie out of more than 70 just one hit KO'd me. No words beyond what I have already said can describe my feelings towards what just happened. Please for the love of god someone console me before I quit forever.

If your blood is under 9000, zombies can knock you unconscius with one hit. Should always try to keep it over 9k mark.

Maybe your character was on the brink of unconsciousness for a very long time and the zombie's love-tap just set it off.

Nap time~!

-MONSTER

As blood decreases, color saturation starts to drain from the player's screen. Complete saturation loss usually occurs around 4000 to 3000 blood. At this point the character will occasionally shake, and a heart beat can be heard. Audio in the world becomes muted. At less than 5000, you will start to randomly fall Unconscious.

At a blood level of 0 or below, the player is dead.

• 12000 - Max Blood
  • < 9000 - Sussceptible to "one shot Knock out" from zombies
  • < 8000 - Colour and sound begin to fade
  • < 5000 - May fall Unconscious
  • < 4000 - Black and white screen, loss of much hearing capability
  • 0 - Player Dead

No problems here. You need to be more careful...

• Like 1