Sign in to follow this  
Brylex (DayZ)

Project Anarchy: RECRUITING

Sure thing man. I'm on the EST time zone for now. I'm from the US. 18 years old. And I've been playing dayz for about 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info. You should update your forum profile is just blank right now.

you do have authority, 2 generals leading. a.k.a a authority. A anarchy is a perfect "democracy" where everything happens in full acceptance with everyone in that group. Because people are not clones of eachother, There are no succesfull anarchies in existence ont his planet. I would like to see you try though. Dayz is such a great sandbox.

Edited by ImaffoI

You guys want Anarchy, but dont fly the flag yourselves? Having such a strict hierarchy and organisation is completly the other way guys,fyi.

Hopefully we will meet one day ,you seem like a clan promoting friendliness so thats great

Also textbook definitions don't help either. Anarchy means many different things yes... But, our title means that there is no government, so people form groups, their own government.

you do have authority, 2 generals leading. a.k.a a authority. A anarchy is a perfect "democracy" where everything happens in full acceptance with everyone in that group. Because people are not clones of eachother, There are no succesfull anarchies in existence ont his planet. I would like to see you try though. Dayz is such a great sandbox.

Lol, dude I don't want to start a political wars, but the USA has democracy... yet we have government? I don't get what you are trying to say. Its just a game, just a name, loosen your belt up. Jesus

wouldnt that mean there is a goverment, meaning it has to be over thrown again? It simply would have to mean that there is no organisation, or everyone has to participate so the goverment is themselves

haha sorry:). Ill stop know. If you ever need a hand, stop by the cqf ts.

Anarchy is just a name in the same way christianity, communism and democracy are just names. They all have deep fundamental ideals that they represent and to chose Project Anarchy as a group name without acknowledging the weight that the name can carry is going to offend some people or potentially make you look ignorant.

haha sorry:). Ill stop know. If you ever need a hand, stop by the cqf ts.

There is some government in Anarchy isn't there? Even if it isn't noticeable, there are still strings being pulled from the backround. There is always a de facto leader, who isn't officially the leader, but makes all the major decisions, motivates people and organizes the group. There is still a lot of freedom, but anarchy isn't always what it is.

Anarchy is just a name in the same way christianity, communism and democracy are just names. They all have deep fundamental ideals that they represent and to chose Project Anarchy as a group name without acknowledging the weight that the name can carry is going to offend some people or potentially make you look ignorant.

There is some government in Anarchy isn't there? Even if it isn't noticeable, there are still strings being pulled from the backround. There is always a de facto leader, who isn't officially the leader, but makes all the major decisions, motivates people and organizes the group. There is still a lot of freedom, but anarchy isn't always what it is.

Edited by Brylex

I Would Like To Join, But Do Not Currently Have The Game. I'm Going To Try To Get It On The 1st. And Honestly, I Dont Know Where To Go To Get It, If You Could Help Me With That. I'm 17, US, Central TZ I'm Sure, And Usually Able To Get On At Any Time. Currently No Skype, Which I Am Working On. And Also, What Headset Is Needed, Because I Have A Turtle Beach Headset, If That Is Compatable. I Will Have A Skype Soon. I'm Good At Anything Besides Sniper. One More Thing, What Is Teamspeak, And How Do I Get It? Thank You For Your Time, I Hope My Lack Of The Game Is Not Wasting Your Time. :)

I'm switching the name to PROJECT FREEDOM, since people thought I wasn't using the title the right way! Anyway ignore this thread and go to project freedom and apply

Edited by Brylex

Anarchy means to be free from government, the people rule. In anarchy there is always a person or people that lead. I think you need to read more my friend.

And your system is not a small scale government, pure anarchy means that every man is subject to his own will,not the will of generals

And your system is not a small scale government, pure anarchy means that every man is subject to his own will,not the will of generals

LOL dude, get over it. What do you achieve? Are you going to get a medal of some sort? Cure cancer? I wasn't aiming for pure anarchy so get your head out of your ass. I even changed the name, I was going more for freedom, not anarchy.

age: 14, yeah im younger than other applicants but is that really a problem?

My in game name: Sam (can be changed to less common name)

Time zone: Europe/London

I have played Day Z for a little while, however every group i have attempted to join has either backstabbed me, or simply rejected me :/

I know how to handle myself and i can fight decent, however surviving alone can be difficult when bandits become the main problem.

Im fairly active and will be on most days.

Age (Be Honest): 18 I have studied English for about 8 years

In Game Name: Johny

Country/Timezone: Sweden

Are You Active?: Yes playing a few hours a day and btw just finished my last workday 4 the summer.

Experience In Dayz: I have played for about 2 months current character has a L85A2 LWS and all toolbelt items.. lets say highlvl stuffs :) (soon 1000 z kills)

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: Well i have played with 3 friends around 1 month now they dont play anymore so thats why im in this topic :)

Age (Be Honest): 16

In Game Name: hynes0210

Country/Timezone: canada

Are You Active?: i play anytime im able to, usually 4-6 hours a day

Experience In Dayz: ive had 2 extremely awesome character previously but died due to mistrust and recently ive had good luck finding weapons and food right away

Have You Worked In A Team Before?: yes, ive had a group of 3 friends but we couldnt make it work

Edited by hynes0210