Sign in to follow this  
NotoriousEnemy12

looking for players in the westcoast to team up with

I'm also on the west coast but I do not have a mic (yet)

im looking for people to play with, i want to join someones group or start one, i have a mic and skype.

well i live in the us i could play with u i wouldnt join ur group if u started 1 i would just be a friend for ya all ready in a group for my friend very close group of people but if u just want some 1 whos pretty good to give ya a hand i can help out some times

im look =in for ppl to team with doin decent at the moment(not dead yet) but could use a partner

if anybody would like to goup up, or would like me to join yourgroup add me on skype my username is : ihaveacoolname

i want you to have a mic though.

I live on the westcoast, Washington & have a mic. Looking for a small group no more than 3 or 4. I'm jumping on right now.

my steam name is jasonfunk8 i just want to play dayz and not be a lone wolf anymore, skype and a mic

I added everyone that put up there skype info

my skype is: Nar.Kill

im on the west coast (oregon)

I'm new and also west coast (Washington). No Skype yet but I'll get it soon. Add me on Steam - Micro_1394

still looking for people to play with on the west coast add me on skype if you would like to play. username is : ihaveacoolname1

Edited by NotoriousEnemy12