Sign in to follow this  
Smacked

Being kicked off of every server!?!

As the title says every time I join a server it kicks me.

Possible reasons:

Earlier today in Elektro I was running around near the hospital and I kept on hearing what sounded like footsteps behind me, then a pretty weird voice (a bit like Hulk Hogans or something) It was a obvious fake voice but I was like "oh whatever" then suddenly when I was in the school, I suddenly get a Coyote Backpack, AS50 with 8 mags, Ghille Suit, M1911 with mags, all the tools like gps,map, etc etc along with a rangefinder and NVGs. I didn't check the backpack although later on after I put on the ghille suit my backpack got changed back to the regular Coyote Patrol Pack with 6 Stanag SD mags in it so there was probably another gun in there. Anyways, after that happened im just like "wtf" and my friend is all jealous. So, now having some of the best gear in the game I run out of Elektro onto the hill to the right of the Firestation and look at the city waiting for my friend so we can group up. He finally gets into Elektro and then bang, another or the same hacker, this time with a 'gangster black voice'( As my friend described him) spawns him a Dirt Bike. So my friend takes the dirt bike and of course, being a vehicle junkie, takes a joy ride with me telling him to get the fuck over to where I am and stop being so stupid. Eventually he gets shot, and goes off in some random direction, I stay on the hillside still waiting for him. Then suddenly every say, 5 minutes, a new person rides out of town on a dirt bike and me being bored, shoot them just for fun. (I'm a bandit obviously)

Later, after finally meeting up with my friend, he dies, and we get kicked off the game and lose the dirt bikes.

Anyways, about an hour and a half ago I went into a server then within the first 10 seconds every single player in the server gets spawned in the air in the debug plains, and dies. This was a 48/50 server and so of course 47 names all appear and say *name* was killed.

So now, the game kicks me off every server.

i wasn't playing with a hacker and i still am not able to log into any of the servers without getting kicked... random... but it says there are other players in?

You might have some files missing from your game cache's.

Go to my profile and look at one of my posts. I have a solution there. ( if this is what the issue is )