Sign in to follow this  
CallmeArrCee

A11 Clan [Teamspeak] [Youtube] [Bandits] [Recruiting]

In game name: Edan

Region: Pacific Time

Do you have teamspeak?: No but I could get

How experienced are you?: 3 days but this is exacly my kind of game

Youtube?: I don't post videos

How are you in PVP?: COD (great), BF (good), DayZ (too early to tell)

Will you be loyal to the group: 100%

EDIT: If the guys from the video are the same guys that made this post, forget it

Edited by Edan

They're a bunch of assholes.

They keep you around till you get some good weapons/nvgs and than they shoot you.

Correction Only one of us is the asshole and that is me.

They're a bunch of assholes.

They keep you around till you get some good weapons/nvgs and than they shoot you.

Said the guy who was trying to break my bike and shot at me all the time. Grow up you stupid cunt.

Nah you're all in the same pile. Bush wookie and Stez were fighting over my goggles after you killed me.

14 year old kid singing "my little pony" on team speak.

@Stez have i ever shot you. did any of my bullets ever hit you?

Metal threw a tin can at rc and rc killed him. He's a nice guy and keeps hit mouth shut. I don't though.

Nice thread you got here. Good luck getting players.

Edited by iaxx

Nah you're all in the same pile. Bush wookie and Stez were fighting over my goggles after you killed me.

14 year old kid singing "my little pony" on team speak.

@Stez have i ever shot you. did any of my bullets ever hit you?

Metal threw a tin can at rc and rc killed him. He's a nice guy and keeps hit mouth shut. I don't though.

Nice thread you got here. Good luck getting players.

I downloaded your stream. It will be fun to see you getting humiliated because of your lies.

I downloaded your stream. It will be fun to see you getting humiliated because of your lies.

Yes please do. Please make a video humilaite me.

Meh, i can do it later. Don't feel like wasting time on some stupid kid. Don't worry, i'll still keep the footage.

Meh, i can do it later. Don't feel like wasting time on some stupid kid. Don't worry, i'll still keep the footage.

Dude please do. Please show me what I did wrong. Show me where I shot you. Oh wait that didn't happen. What happend was I got shot by your leader. Hmm... why don't you show the part where Rc was singing my little pony for 10 minutes ?

to be honest I was gonna join the group until I seen the video thx bud

Dude please do. Please show me what I did wrong. Show me where I shot you. Oh wait that didn't happen. What happend was I got shot by your leader. Hmm... why don't you show the part where Rc was singing my little pony for 10 minutes ?

Actually I was never singing and You were shooting his vehicle, and ran him over.

Actually I was never singing and You were shooting his vehicle, and ran him over.

Okay buddy please prove that. I have recorded everything. Make a highlight please show me where I did that.

Okay buddy please prove that. I have recorded everything. Make a highlight please show me where I did that.

I see you took down the livestream. Good job buddy! I downloaded the stream before you removed it! :)