Sign in to follow this  
Maplemayhem

Everyone teleported into same place, Chicago 366

Title says is. Everyone on the server was teleported into the same place, I died almost instantly after being teleported.

My name on the server was Maple

Edited by Maplemayhem

Were you teleported to a beach by any chance? I'm thinking these may be the same guys hopping around.

I'm getting reports of this happening on my server so I shut it down while doing damage control. I've never had to deal with cheaters thus far so any guidance from the dev team or other admins would be much appreciated. Currently am sifting though logs, but battleye changed their script logging method so I'm having trouble.

Edited by Fantikerz

Happened to me twice this week. First we were all falling from the sky to our deaths. Second time we all appeared on a small rooftop for a shootout.

Yeah other threads are mentioning the teleporting, but it isn't always to the same place.

Apparently these guys also gave everyone amazing gear and turned them into animals before the slaughtering.

What dicks.

i was on the server and died aswell name was ben. soon as i spawned i ran away and ended up seing a guy in a ghilli and silenced sniper hiding in the bushs that killed me

Me thinks I won't be playing DayZ for a while... Kind of pissed atm (knowing me, though, I'll probably play again tomorrow).