Blackbook

Up to date ... Kicked from server

I have been playing fine last few days...and today. Infact, I was doing grand until about an hour ago.

Now, I get ''Kicked from server'' upon attempt to login.

I checked Steam updater (did about 200mb update to Operation Ballbag), Verified both Arma2 and Arma2OP. Ran Six Updater. Used Six Launcher and updated that...

According to DayZCommander I'm on

Arma 2 :: 95248

Dayz :: 1723

what's going down? It says Servers are running on 95251? I can't find that anywhere...and steam...don't get me started on steam. What a pile of puss that program is.

help?

The new version of Arma 2 (1.62, not a beta build) was apparently just deployed via Steam (and elsewhere to install manually). That's likely it.

So I've got to wait for servers to update? Or must I do something to get playing again?

I got Steam 3 days after its release back with CS 1.5....and I quit playing because of stuff like this. Any ideas how I can play again MisteR_Magotchi?

yes...depending where you look you might see 95251...thats wrong...a error....still is 95248...works fine i tested

yes...depending where you look you might see 95251...thats wrong...a error....still is 95248...works fine i tested

Problem is, steam's gone and shafted me by the looks of it. I can't connect to servers under why my machine is calling 95248 - I just get kicked from map on load.

Skynet just launched.

What does that mean? (My mate in vent just said Terminator reference).

thanks for that :D

Edited by Blackbook

Everyone thinks this is the end of the world so I thought it was appropriate :)

• Like 1

I've managed to find 1 server is Australia that is running my version....so im going to spam that for a while.

You are getting kicked due to the update to Arma 2 from steam. But you are in luck, there is a fix to get back into the servers.

Step 1: Close steam, and launch it again as Adminstrator.

Step 2: Right click on Arma 2 in your steam library, then click on Properties, after that click on the Local Files tab, the click Verify integrity of game cache. Then wait for that to finish

Step 3: Repeat Step 2 but instead of Arma 2 Verify the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

Step4: After you have gotten that done, launch Arma 2, close it, then launch AO, then close it.

Step 5: Now launch Sixlauncher or whatever you use, and you should be able to connect!

This worked for me, if it doesnt work also try updating BattlEye

• Like 1