Sign in to follow this  
lilshawnyj

Hacker in server US 1038

Okay, me and my friends were all in the hospital in Elektro, all joining a server so we could play together. As soon as we leave, there is a guy camping under the ladder, with a golden AK. In less than 5 seconds, me and my friend shot him, then we all blew up and died. As we called him out in the Side Chat, he disconnected EVERYBODY in the server except him self, and 1 other person. I don't have any proof, because as I attempted to run back and take a screenshot of his golden AK, the server was locked. I don't expect anyone to believe me as I do not have proof, but I really hate hackers, and I don't want him to keep doing what he is doing. His username is Bucket, in server US 1038.

Well, As for the Satchel Charge believe they are legit, I think and they also have timer option so it could of possibly blown up after you shot him. The golden AK it could of possibly came from another hacker this player may have found it however, unlikely. As for the server kicking everyone.. Sounds like he might be the admin because I don't think hackers have the ability to boot everyone.. If he is a cheater, I hope hes caught and rocket ties him to a radiator and grapes him for decades and decades and decades!

FYI (I was on the server when this happened) So, I witnessed some of this go down and can confirm that the server went down.

Edited by MacMcdonald

He probably picked it up from a hacked weapon box/killed hacker so really there is no way on confirming if he did spawn it unless the admins of the server can check the logs.

I've been playing this server(gmsradio.net) for the past few days as it is admined regularly(they are in there everyday it seems) Vaqxine is the admin I have spoken with a few times, but yesterday on here around 6:00-7:00 pm CST(GMT-6) I was in a run for my life type chase being shot at and saw "session lost" pop up and the server was gone. Looks like they have attracted some unwanted hacker retaliation for something or other.

Side note: It is now 3:35am and the server is still missing from my favorites to me on six launcher.