Ok so later tonight me and my friend will continue our Day Z adventure, as with everyone else we want to find military/good gear.

So what are the best locations to find loot? If you post a list please put them in order of value, high value locations first.

Also when suggesting a location could you please state the risk associated? I know Stary is high risk/high reward from what i gather.

Ok, so I'm not amazing with locations and loot. But here it goes...

North West Airfield: HIGH loot w/ High Risk as bandits love to pick off survivors here. (There is also an ATV spawn on a mountain north of it)

Balota Airstrip: Towards the south. Good loot from the tower/building and from the med-camp just south of the airstrip.(Med-camp contains 4 deerstands which can spawn some military loot) I've been there numerous times and have only been killed by a player once there. Can't say the same with zombies.

North East Airstrip: Ok loot. I've never been there but my friends say it's not too great. It does have some military loot. As for the risk I am unaware.

And those are the main 3 places I go for military loot :)

If you want a nice little starting gun try the barns, and red-brick houses for lee enfields. (not an expert either) stores have weps too. But as the guys above said, airstrips, hospitals, fire stations, schools and millitary bases.

Helicopter crash sites. They are randome on the map but I've seen more in the center portion of the map.