Hey I know lots of people do this in search of people to help them but I thought it might be a good idea cause I'm tired of constantly depending on myself and not having any help. I was wondering if I few people might want to stay on 1 server or very few servers with me and maybe do a little teamwork, nothing to serious or committed just survivors trying to stick together to survive. Maybe even set up a respectable camp and get some good gear. Just post send me an friend request on Skype if your interested. And a thank you in advance to anyone who wants to stick together in this shit part of Russia. My Skype name is phlutdroid.

• Like 1

Hey, I'm [REDACTED], is it okay if I join you? My Skype is the same as my username.

Edited by ack4orge

Ya man I'll take just about anyone, you sound mature enough I'll add you on Skype and just message me if you want to play sometime. Should be fun.

I'm wanting to have a team aswell, but I was wondering if I needed to have a webcam or something like it for skype, because I do not have one. I could use my phone but I'm not sure how that will work out. My skype name is "mroinkermoo" I will add you and I'll see how it will work over my phone, hope to hear back from you. Oh, I'm 17 by the way.

Edited by MrOInkerMoo